• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Norcal: Rollins Lake campout Aug. 28-29

gsellstr

Vintage anti-ricer
300+ Club
Yup, it's that time already! Got a spot reserved at the campground for us to return. I may even be there both nights this year. lol

Who: Volvo lovers
What: Camping, grilling, bs'ing, swimming, etc.
When: August 28-29th 2015
Where: Rollins Lake (specific campground and map to be added soon)
Why: Because Volvo!
How: Well, you're on your own on this one.
Cost: $16.50 per vehicle per night.

Map
https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...2!3m1!1s0x809b745ae89d219b:0x683db0e3e48123ed

If you need to google it, Greenhorn Campground is where we are staying. Ask for the Volvo club when you check in.

I will update this first post with additional information, news, or instructions as I get them.

So, just so we can get a head count, let's get a roster going of who will be there. Please copy the list to your post, add your name, so we can keep the list going.

1. Gary(gsellstr)
2. Mark
3. Dean
4. Alex
5. Colin (maybe)
6. Andrew (maybe)
7. Walter

Last edited:
I will be there. We have group campsite A. It's across from the entrance to the campsite. I do have a map and will post the map and directions soon.

I look forward to seeing you again.

Well, if you have Colin's info, hit him up, see if he's got a seat, assuming he is still going. Within a mile as the crow flies from Devil's Peak. I've already got my passenger seat filled as does my buddy that's rolling with us. Middle of BFE, pack it in, pack it out and bring a shovel, need clearance clarence and 4wd.

im in for Sat ill talk to the Lady friend into it when she comes to visit this weekend. do I pay you or them Gary..

1. Gary(gsellstr)
2. Mark
3. Dean
4. Alex
5. Colin (maybe)
6. Andrew (maybe)
7. Walter
8. Keith(Krg1971).

thank you

There must be two devils peaks then.
Is there much water left in Rollins?

I'll try to make it but no promises.

I think there are actually 2 Ryan. The one I am headed to next month is up near Donner.

Sandy might be able to answer about the water, otherwise hopefully Walter will chime in, if he ended up rolling up that way.

I'll be there.

1. Gary(gsellstr)
2. Mark
3. Dean
4. Alex
5. Colin (maybe)
6. Andrew (maybe)
7. Walter
8. Keith(Krg1971).
9. Ray

Back