• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Swedish Car Day (MA)

Hey guys, sorry I had to cut out a little early. I walked all over and didn't see you, I think you were inside at the time. I met up with a friend who has returned from Japan for a few days, he's been working over there for almost two years and won't be back again for probably that long. I would have liked to talk to more people, or more people for longer haha.

For those of you who were there:

ipdbeltyh4.jpg

**** I'm gonna give that it's own thread.

Hey guys, sorry I had to cut out a little early. I walked all over and didn't see you, I think you were inside at the time. I met up with a friend who has returned from Japan for a few days, he's been working over there for almost two years and won't be back again for probably that long. I would have liked to talk to more people, or more people for longer haha.

For those of you who were there:

ipdbeltyh4.jpg

**** I'm gonna give that it's own thread.

i saw the belt aswell, not how volvos shoild be shown! :(

Kitty and i where there with one of our 242ti with all the **** for sale. Both the EVOLVE and IPD cars where lame pieces of junk(pics of how bad to follow)! but they both left under there own power! ok volvo turn out great saab turn out with the acbar! Great weather 75ish sunny in OCT!!!! pics to follow!

shane & kitty-

Had planned on going but plans changed over the weekend and ending up staying at my friends till Sunday. Next year though.

is their a showroom thread from the show yet? i totally forgot SCD was on sunday, so i missed it!!!
my car looks like ass, anyways. it is still keyed pretty bad on both sides, with a green drivers side front fender. anyone in MA have access to a good buffer to help me try an buff out the key marks? or anyone able to help me spray?

Back