• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Fuel/Spark tuning for LH 2.4/EZK with TunerPro!

Odd. I keep getting this.

Hmm, www.jetronic.info isn't loading right now.

The servers that run www.jetronic.info are having some trouble. This is usually just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Have been getting this for at least a week.

Tried this on both Google Chrome and Explorer, getting the same results.

Last edited:
Odd. I keep getting this.

Hmm, www.jetronic.info isn't loading right now.

The servers that run www.jetronic.info are having some trouble. This is usually just a temporary problem, so you might want to try again in a few minutes.

Have been getting this for at least a week.

Tried this on both Google Chrome and Explorer, getting the same results.

A small amendment to what i wrote earlier, if you try typing in the correct address then it works like a charm :omg:

http://ipdown.net/jetronic.info/tiki-index.php

yooohooo :nod:

For anyone who has version 5.00.8369.00 of Tunerpro RT and noticed that address hit tracing doesn't work there's an update available that fixes it. It was driving me crazy trying to find out why it suddenly stopped working. Totally forgot I had updated it.

http://www.tunerpro.net/downloadApp.htm
Fixed issue introduced in build 8369 where Moates Ostrich 2.0 address watch (tracing) used incorrect addressing

Quote from PM:
Hello, I posted in the tuner pro thread, you helped me get on Jetronic.info. I have some questions.

I now have my Ostrich installed with the 560 XDF Mr.Jaybreeze v24 installed, and it runs! Only thing is, exactly with the stock chip on my ecu, it idles a bit lean. It floats around 14.8-15.3 on the AFR Range. I am actually REALLY impressed with how much more power it has just from that, but I would like to get the idle to run a bit richer... (unless it doesn't effect anything, and I should just be happy with what I've got) Messing with TunerPro is a bit confusing. I *sort of* understand the maps, but I do not realize what the X and Y axis are for this. I am sure there is a simple answer to be had, so I am sorry for bothering... but a point in the right direction would be fantastic.

Is your lambda feedback enabled ?
If so your feedback is bad (brolen sond ? ) or you have some kind of leak in the exhaust prior to the sond, or your ECU is whacko...:roll:

Need more info to compute good answer as my crystal ball is broken :lol:

What axis in particular was difficult to presume ??

Guess you will get back with more info of setup etc etc :nod:

YS
Jaybee

Quote from PM:
Hello, I posted in the tuner pro thread, you helped me get on Jetronic.info. I have some questions.

I now have my Ostrich installed with the 560 XDF Mr.Jaybreeze v24 installed, and it runs! Only thing is, exactly with the stock chip on my ecu, it idles a bit lean. It floats around 14.8-15.3 on the AFR Range. I am actually REALLY impressed with how much more power it has just from that, but I would like to get the idle to run a bit richer... (unless it doesn't effect anything, and I should just be happy with what I've got) Messing with TunerPro is a bit confusing. I *sort of* understand the maps, but I do not realize what the X and Y axis are for this. I am sure there is a simple answer to be had, so I am sorry for bothering... but a point in the right direction would be fantastic.

Is your lambda feedback enabled ?
If so your feedback is bad (brolen sond ? ) or you have some kind of leak in the exhaust prior to the sond, or your ECU is whacko...:roll:

Need more info to compute good answer as my crystal ball is broken :lol:

What axis in particular was difficult to presume ??

Guess you will get back with more info of setup etc etc :nod:

YS
Jaybee

Sorry Jaybee, didn't see this... Lambda is enabled. O2 sensor is 6 months old. Eexhaust is not leaking. Before tuning, I tried two other Ecu's to no avail, one was a straight dud, another pinged as soon as it saw boost. What more info do you need? Any and all axis. I talked to Brett, and he said they are AMM Load and something else.

Sorry Jaybee, didn't see this... Lambda is enabled. O2 sensor is 6 months old. Eexhaust is not leaking. Before tuning, I tried two other Ecu's to no avail, one was a straight dud, another pinged as soon as it saw boost. What more info do you need? Any and all axis. I talked to Brett, and he said they are AMM Load and something else.

Hi

If you open the XDF in "parameter view" in tunerpro and look at the various tables....
In front of each table there are an address "tag" like 39A1 that is the main fuel map :omg:

What address/tag was problematic ?

YS
Jaybee

What address tag was problematic? I do not quite understand what you mean. What part don't I understand, or is there a fuel map that is wrong? I talked to Brett, and apparently something is wrong, as far as the address tracing, and emulation don't seem to a dang thing.

What address tag was problematic? I do not quite understand what you mean. What part don't I understand, or is there a fuel map that is wrong? I talked to Brett, and apparently something is wrong, as far as the address tracing, and emulation don't seem to a dang thing.

You sure the bin and XDF match up ?

YS
Jaybee

I've tuning my 945 to run with E85. My 945 is with AW71L and my friends car is with manual M90 transmission and engines are B230FK. My LH version is 954.

I've change injectors to 668cc/min and -012 AMM. Also same situation with my friend, but he use gasoline and 598cc/min injectors (-012 AMM also). My friend use 954 bin in 984 LH ecu.

Chip is tuned to use those bigger injectors by injector constant #4 and havent touched any other injector constant.

Our cars runs fine with that injector scaling. We have tested other constants both cars and all other constats change do odd behavier to fueling some points. So only constant #4 need to change to get everything to work fine. Rest fine tuning is left to LH adaptive function.

I have to change quite many maps, cause i use E85.
Start fueling, Cold enrichment and so on. With gasoline there is no such needs to do change's anything, but with Ethanol everything change's.

I've made my own XDF, cause there is not available enough good XDF for 954 bin. Its based to Jaybreeze's 954 and my own research with 954/962/967/984 bin/XDF.

Its possible bend LH adapt bigger injectors and different AMM and get car working normally.

Standard -016 goes to full output in 0,8 bar boost, so that's reason why we change our AMM to -012 version. I use 1 bar boost and my friends boost is bit higher (1,3bar). -012 AMM works with 1,5 bar boost, but after that its in limit.

Of course our main fuel maps are bit different than standard, but reason is ovious, our motors are not standard motors. Change's are not big and they are mainly in lower rpm's (high load) and points where boost start.

Basicly i've change:
Injector constant #4
Main fuel map scaling and main fuel map fine tuning
PID-controller adjustment's
AMM linearisation table

With E85
Starting fueling
Cold running
Ect...

Tuning needs patiece, cause LH is very adaptive and love's lambda 1.
So reset LH after tuning session and that's only way to find out, have you done everything correctly. Resetting mean, cut all power from LH for enough long time to get rid those RAM stored lambda adaptations.

If all is done Ok, next start will be fine and motor runs normally.
If not, start will be difficult (lean fuel) and come's with wandering idle. Specially if mixture is rich or too lean.

Jaybreeze, Ipdown and Beebee's (and others) puplic work wiht LH, have done this project possible!
BIG thank's to them! :cheers:

Last edited:

560 and 563 should be same thing really , swapping Bins/boxes between those two versions should not make for any problem.
You tested your Wideband to see if it is working correctly ? , or measured the NB signal going into the LH and compared to what you see on the WB ?

YS
Jaybee

NB signal? Well I just replaced the o2 sensor a month, or two ago, since it, and my wideband seemed to see different things. the new one reads the same, going all over the map, while my wideband shows consistent lean conditions at idle. The wideband is less than 6 months old. AEM UEGO, or something.

Edit: NarrowBand... gotcha.

Last edited:
Hi :-)

Have you tried what was asked ?
How did the signal from your stock NB lambda sensor compare with the value given from your WB ?
Does the car run seemingly OK even if the WB shows lean condition ?

There are nothing with running that bin in your ECU that could explain why your LH would deviate from its 14.7 mission in life.

YS
Jaybee

I did, I said the NB was showing different than my WB (but didn't describe how, I guess). The NB goes all over the map, lean to rich, cycles fast, etc. The Wideband shoes lean at idle (14.5-15.3 is generally usually where it stays) but, I sometimes have spontaneously lean conditions, 16.- and onward. I can definitely feel this in the car. it feels sluggish, and idle hunts around for a little while until it richens back into the 14-15 range. Otherwise, it seems to run fine. Wideband shows good enrichment too in boost.

Back