• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Mini Shoot 8 fitty 5 with Geminice, i mean Geminis

Marek

So, I know I have not posted in a while, been extremely busy with work and such.

I was hanging out with my buddy who had just finished up some slight work on his 1996 Turbo Wagon!

He's not big into mods, just a good look and extremely clean ride. Hope you enjoy the pictures you dirty bastards. #meanwhileinCanada

hdr_1362661802857_zps96f89d33.jpg

hdr_1362819397009_zps514aadb6.jpg

hdr_1362819787046_zps4b22f251.jpg

hdr_1362819493238_zps4ad2aa38.jpg

I know im volvoless at the moment, but I will be back... Stronger than ever with entertaining shots to feed the voids in your lives.

Cheers

Haha. Take it easy, slick. You're right about some things on tbricks never changing: Thin-skinned member taking everything too seriously. Have a coke and smile. I promise, you'll live longer.

Haha. Take it easy, slick. You're right about some things on tbricks never changing: Thin-skinned member taking everything too seriously. Have a coke and smile. I promise, you'll live longer.

Nothing personal buddy, do not worry. It's hard when you haven't been on tb for a while to come back and ''talk turbobricks style''.

But it is f#cking clean as hell, you can eat off the carpets! (before clean meant OMFG HERRA FRUSH ZOMFG WOW WOW WOW, back in the day when clean meant clean as in not dirty).

I will live longer because I do NOT drink Coke ;)

On a lighter note, how ist Zie White Bloc treating you? Been having dirty dreams and drooling over your write up for a while... Dirty Dirty ideas for a 76 244 I might be grabbing mid spring :p

Jordan Stop being a homo: your whip IS a concours winner :nod:

Na Zdrowie Bitches.

I hope the orange is plastiderp so your friend can easily peel it off.

Oh... it isn't, but thats his style, to each their own. Around here he gets a lot of thumbs up and a lot of attention. Guess it's because it's really out of the ordinary daily modded cars you see rolling around.

The rims are actually dipped, dried, painted cooked, cleared, cooked.

So a big no no for ''easily'' removing the paint. When he does they will be navaled and sandblasted.

easy there karl, it's a work in progress. clearly they haven't gotten to peeling off the vinyl or painting the calipers black or reinstalling headlight wipers. soon!

I'll post some pics up of his 1996 Jaguar R (SC i6, blacked out) and his 944S with less than 55 000 miles .

I'm waiting... I would love an XJR. Since it seems more than a few of my horses have left the barn over the years thats the one thing I would like on my car would be a little more power.

cow bells! needs more cow bells!
btw nice clean ding in the passenger door
gives it and the orange paint more.. personality.

Back