• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

IPD Garage Sale, May 19, 2018

Looks like you need a new strut and the adjustable socket. I’ll check my stash.

Is there supposed to be something on the other side of the hatch too?

As in the passenger side. I only see a post and a bracket.

Hmm, I dunno Eric, maybe I'll change it up, do it on the drive up thursday, or sometime friday morning, what fits your schedule best?

I'D SAY EARLIER IS BETTER. THURSDAY SOUNDS IDEAL</a>

*edit*

ACTUALLY, WAIT UNTIL YOU SEE QUIN. HE ENJOYS BEING THE ONE TO DROP THE HAMMER

Is there supposed to be something on the other side of the hatch too?

As in the passenger side. I only see a post and a bracket.

Passenger side gets a nifty little locking post. You can lock it in like 3-4 positions from down to fully open. I know I’ve only got one of those, maybe benski has one.

I'm coming, but my car won't make it.

Anyone interested in selling some toy bumpers? I'd be interested in bringing some back.

Since i know not everyone got their chance to hangout with me at davis, i figured i’d post a public service announcement:

IPD weekend hangouts with me are gonna be rough. I’m playing baseball at 8pm thursday night and 9am sunday morning. (Both games will be at the stadium in sellwood and i will be signing autographs after the game)

I’ll be hitting hard friday night, but definitely not past midnight on saturday. Plan accordingly or you’ll miss out on your chance to kick it with your favorite TBer

Back