• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Cadillac Brakes on a Volvo 240

I'm not sure what "floating" means for a rotor. I know the rear s60r rotor will work, but not sure if a rear upgrade is really needed. I so have a pair of s60r calipers that I could probably adapt

The ATS uses a gm rear caliper I believe.

Talked it over with a co-worker. Yah. n/m, nothing to worry about.

Would be interesting/neat to see about the rear Caddy brakes, probably only useful in track situations. Still though I like vented rear rotors.

Any updates, have you been able to put more miles on the setup? Any changes? Looking forward to sending you money!

Any updates, have you been able to put more miles on the setup? Any changes? Looking forward to sending you money!

I have put maybe 100 miles on it since the upgrade, but now it is too cold to drive it.

I am doing the master cylinder upgrade next.

Final Pictures.

I guess this is a legit question. You think these calipers would fit on a p2 s60 2.5t, if I got the R carrier, and proper rotors? This is a much cheaper option than the 1800$ to get the actual R brembos...

I guess this is a legit question. You think these calipers would fit on a p2 s60 2.5t, if I got the R carrier, and proper rotors? This is a much cheaper option than the 1800$ to get the actual R brembos...

Legit question? Yes, but I have no idea. I would say no, since the mounting hole distance and ear changes.:-(

You can find used R calipers way cheaper than that, come on. I got a set from Strandberg Auto for $650 front and rear.

Also there is no R carrier for P2 cars, the calipers bolt right to the steering knuckle front and rear.

Mopar, still willing to share the cadillac caliper bolt pattern with me? If so please do.

Is there anything special about the banjo fitting at caliper? Is there anything to keep the banjo in place, and not swivel around, and back the bolt out?

Any ideas on when a kit will be made available?

Is there anything special about the banjo fitting at caliper? Is there anything to keep the banjo in place, and not swivel around, and back the bolt out?

Any ideas on when a kit will be made available?

The banjo fitting is square and there is a piece casted onto the caliper that keeps the fitting from spinning. Look closer. Hold control, and scroll up on the mouse.

I am too busy at this very moment to put the kit together, but I expect to produce something in the next 2-3 months. I am on my last semester of engineering school, and am in the process of transferring to full time work. I won't be doing a group buy, but rather a stocked kit.

Thanks a lot man. With those dimensions I can basically confirm that this won't work on P80 cars either. It's real similar to the S60R Brembo bolt pattern. The only real difference is the R brembos are about 5.5 center to center.

I am working on some quotes to get the bracket manufactured. I will be producing 10 sets with black hard anodizing. Price/Availability is going to depend on the quotes I get.

I'm definitely in for this kit when you get ready to make them. Just picked up my 245 yesterday and the brakes are the first thing that I noticed that scare me a little bit (coming from a Miata w/good pads and rotors, and previously having owned a '08 Lancer Evolution and a gaggle of heavily modded cars...)

Please put me down for the kit when it's ready.

Thanks,

-Ben

Back