• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

real adjustable FPR, they are inexpensive

500dollar744ti

still rides with MrDoug
300+ Club
none of this DIY nonsense, this is the one i have had on my car since the beginning... you will need a 740 b230ft rail to use it.

having the guage attached to see where you are at when you adjust the pressure is soo worth it.

please discuss or go buy one for yourself, i don't want to see this DIY stuff setting other members' cars on fire.

http://www.cosmoracing.com/productinfo.asp?pid=1371

I think it is pretty pointless with MS. I have yet to take the car into different seasons (some complain of different AFRs with cold or hot). If that's the case come summer and fall, I'll look into it.

On LH, totally excellent, as I experienced with your car.

I think it is pretty pointless with MS.
Apparently none of the adjustable ones hold solid, repeatable values as well as fixed ones. For this reason, the one that was on mine went onto eBay; I've got injector headroom up the whazzoo, and repeatable accurate fuel-metering is definitely "up there" in my priority list.

none of this DIY nonsense, this is the one i have had on my car since the beginning... you will need a 740 b230ft rail to use it.

having the guage attached to see where you are at when you adjust the pressure is soo worth it.

please discuss or go buy one for yourself, i don't want to see this DIY stuff setting other members' cars on fire.

http://www.cosmoracing.com/productinfo.asp?pid=1371

uh ... you know you can get bolt on adjustable FPR's for less than that. as in they fit in the stock location and all

uh ... you know you can get bolt on adjustable FPR's for less than that. as in they fit in the stock location and all

but, with the built in guage? that's key... i used to adjust mine every drag run sometimes.. just .1-.2 bar of pressure difference would net 0.5sec in the 1/4 with LH...

my car ran absolutely best at 2.8bar... it was seat of the pants noticeable too, i did have lh2.2 though.

go find it .... I have posted about 2 of them in the last few years and most seem to ignore me.

One is listed as a turbo dodge part(hell and we all know that the dodge FPR's fit our cars), and the other is listed as for use on volvo's

One of them has the gauge the other one did not, the one that did not was also an adjustable rising rate that was 1.2:1 also so you could run less base pressure on larger injectors and run it stupid rich up top

here I will even help you out ... here is one of them

http://turbosunleashed.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=35

same price, no guage... i think the cosmo jobby is really good for what it is... looks nice, functional, constant fuel pressure reading.

either way people should be buying a good aftermarket adjustable FPR, it really is a necessity, MS or LH, doesn't matter... i can fine tune my idle by slightly adjusting the FPR... i have used it countless times to adjust tune.

It's only a few bucks cheaper... and his site has wimminz!

:-P

but is has no built in gauge? so you either mount a gauge permanently somewhere else by the rail or you hook one up every time you want to adjust the pressure.. that sucks if you are trying to efficiently tune with LH.

i am done with LH so whatever, it is still nice to have.

One from summit was $99. Fits stock. No guage. Guage is really cheap. Install a guage on the rail and leave it.

I bought and exchanged three of those Holley fpr's from Summit. Not only would they not hold more than 50 psi, all three had defective diaphrams. I went back to a selection of pre-set fpr's...they're easy enough to change out.

It's only a few bucks cheaper... and his site has wimminz!

:-P

2038.jpg

kudos to you matt on using an adjustable fpr.

however

imho those with lh2.4 really dont need an adjustable. 3 fprs can be had for the price of 1 adjustable (2.5 , 3 , 4 bar). I would rather use something that is constant & wont change ever. Rather than having to fiddle with something else under the hood

Back