• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Ohio Meet Sat. May 1 2010!

89sleepr240

Broad Member
What:
Cookout meet at my house. An opportunity to put faces with names, and names with screennames. BYOB. Perhaps wrap it up with a cruise up to Young's for ice cream, then Peaches Bar & Grill later for beers and music.

Who:
All Volvos and Volvo people are welcome. My fianc? will probably be there, so if you bring a wife/girlfriend they will have someone to talk to.

Date:
Sat. May 1, 2010

Time:
3:00 PM-?

Yellow Springs, OH 45387

My cell phone number is (937)572-7261.
Mapquest can kinda get to my house, but tomtom gets confused. Call me if you get lost or can't find it. The last step is turning off the paved road and driving .6 miles down the gravel road. I am the third house on the right. Pull into the drive on the right after the brown house with the green roof. We will be in the garage at the end of that driveway.

Post up if you can make it!

We shall tentatively have in attendance:
89sleepr240
kampman
TheJeffers
daytonAE86
svenski
r55nls2002
Bigscreen Bob
Korruption
15A
charles850t
-darkside-
MrSam
Toyotahead
JVC
???????
Profit!

Last edited:
Obviously, I won't make it, being in Texas and all, but you will soon have another 240 close to you... My brother (in Chicago) is putting together a maroon 244 for my niece in Y.S. You'll see it over on Golden Willow Ct, off Enon Rd.

Obviously, I won't make it, being in Texas and all, but you will soon have another 240 close to you... My brother (in Chicago) is putting together a maroon 244 for my niece in Y.S. You'll see it over on Golden Willow Ct, off Enon Rd.

Excellent!

Tell her to come out and meet the local Volvo crew, and make the necessary connections to get help keeping it on the road in the future.

See you May 1st in Yellow Springs at the Badger Lodge!

This will give me a good excuse to get the wooden-slats 145 roof rack up on the 240 rosewood wagon.

Thanks, Dan.

I'm not Dan, but I'll venture a guess that you're more than welcome. :)

I may have a new-to-me 940 Turbo to show off by the 1st, so if that comes to pass, I'll bring it.

Well... I'd be there if I have a car to drive in, mine is down for the count and I don't think will be coming back any time soon, so I need to find something cheap.

There are a couple cars coming up from Cincy- perhaps some sort of carpooling can happen?

The list grows- I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone!

Ouch. What happened?

ECU went Kaput... too much money and not worth it to try to fix it... on the other hand, I might have a T6 engine for sale... anyone? anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

If anyone needs a ride I can pick someone up!

Due to the generosity of this kind man, I will be in attendance!

PS Anyone need a set of Quad Rectangles with the bezels, wiring, and corners? I got them a while back when I was about to get a 240 and I got them hella cheap from the JY and they've been sitting in my closet here at school. If anyone is interested I can bring them, and if I drag them all the way up there I will be determined not to bring them back... haha

-John

Back