• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

145 gettin a 16v + T

lordhelmet

It's been some working getting this far in putting a B230ft + 16v + T5 in the ol 68 and there is still a sizable amount of work to go. Anyway, here's a few pics of how she sits now.
IMG_3510.jpg

IMG_3512.jpg

IMG_3543.jpg

IMG_3516.jpg

DSC02178.jpg

IMG_3544.jpg

IMG_3546.jpg

IMG_3551.jpg

IMG_3554.jpg

DSC02177.jpg

Still have lots to do. Exhaust, fuel, cooling system, ignition.... hopefully up and running by the end of March.

Modified the oil pump to work with a B20 pan and and moved the engine mounts around, but nothing directly with the cross member.

What did you do with the brake booster? I really want to get rid of mine(and I know others that do too), so any and all info you can share would be great.

also any bottom end work? would love to see what a modest about of boost and the stock bottom end could do! just enough to get some lonnnnnnng second gear rubber.. Like 10 psi.

The shop is called Specialty Engineering, it was in New West but has moved out to Delta, right beside the air park. If you're out there you should drop in. There are always lots of interesting vehicles in there.
The intake manifold is an interesting one. We looked at a lot of options and decided on this design. Space is limited. Here's a look at it's insides...
IMG_3519.jpg

Back