• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Texas Drift Series round one video.....now with volvo action!

the end is downright embarrassing :rofl:

it's too bad your car didn't get more coverage. the exhaust seemed eerily quiet? you gonna snail it? :D

the end is downright embarrassing :rofl:

it's too bad your car didn't get more coverage. the exhaust seemed eerily quiet? you gonna snail it? :D

The end = winning!

Car actually got lots of coverage. I had fuel issue leading up to the competition and didn't do well at all. There are way more talented drivers and better cars in Texas...I'm giddy as **** just to finally see some video of me driving it. It's weird because everyone loved the turd. HA!

Yeah it's loud as hell on the inside....but i guess quite on the outside... It's duals with flowmaster 40s. It just cuts off before the axle....no dumps or anything. No snail....eventually I'll probably build a motor. I'll be able to make plenty of power N/A :oogle:

sweet ,more volvo and MORE LOWER!!!!!

Yeah the 17s are killing my ride height. The tires I'm running are way to tall...i'll order shorter ones next time...I'm also rubbing really bad on the rear and the front a little. Running 17s because of the awesome deal we get on Kenda tires for running the series....they don't offer 16s on the program. Flares are up to the trim area on the front and about 1.5" lower on the back.

16s:
76175_499179285210_738120210_7615624_974673_n.jpg

17s:
183028_10150115819533567_592183566_6320588_892336_n.jpg

5525050679_16fde8f0fb_b.jpg

Thanks everyone!! Car is getting way better with each event and I'm learning a ton from the Texas guys!

Back