• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

HellaPractical Stance...West Coast Scenic Shots!

Mylesofsmyles

A Member
A beautiful spring day in Marin County it's been today; a perfect day for jaunt through the well regarded twisties of Mt. Tamalpais.

I packed the dog and a camera and had an excellent morning after my wake-up triple shot espresso.

DSCF4987.JPG

DSCF4981.JPG

DSCF4991.JPG

nice shots, love the sky. Car looks way better with just the GT air dam, nothing stacked (if that's what's going on? anyway, looks piles better than it has before)

I'm jealous, its miserable over here today! Can't wait till those nice days are here for the remainder of spring!

The wife and I got married on Mt Tam in 94'. It was a foggy day so we went back a day or two later and hung out in the sun by ourselves.

I'll probably say this every time when I see pics like this but I need to get back to that coastal line, with Marseille - Monaco following right behind Highway 1 is definately my favorite road I've ever ridden. Love it. Would be even more epic to do that in my 242 :nod:

excellently practical, and for certainly certain seems running well :)

Yuppppppp!!!!!!
:-D

Was a little alarmed when I got home and discovered a light dripping of both motor oil and coolant...both very clean.

The oil pan needed a lil tightening on just a couple passenger side bolts and the upper radiator outlet is broken.

No breakdowns or failures on the drive, which is fortunate...I just need to swap out my radiator.

Back