• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

2004 East VS West

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxman51

Railspeeder Enthusiast #1
300+ Club
2004 East VS West (updated 10-5-04)

ACHTUNG ACHTUNG! Der Fuhrer...er I have taken over the EvW challenge. There will be some rule changes associated with this regime change.
First off, no bull****. Zero tollerance. Think I'm kidding? just try me.
Second, if you have a problem PM ME. *DO NOT* clutter this thread up with bitching and moaning. I want to see times and times only. post your excuses elsewhere
If you do not adhere to these rules your time WILL NOT BE COUNTED you have been warned.

and if i total things incorrectly, do inform me in a pm, without the calc i might add too many of one and not enough of the other..

Lets get down to business gentlemen, go run and rep your coast!

i'll be updating this section shortly with more current times and names

36668654.jpg

2004eastvswestpoints.jpg

36668653.jpg

36668655.jpg

34659719.jpg

Last edited:
i like that idea! cuz i am hoping to be much MUCH quicker by the end of this year! ;) that would be cool. later, all.

ben

Can you switch which car midway through? I'm going to run the 850R sometime, it should be low 14/high13 with its mods, but I want to run the 242's once they're done (AQ151 and AQ171 swaps), but not sure if they'll be done in time. One should be.....

-Andy

Personally I'd only make it open to RWD volvo's, because this forum is kinda deticated to 2/7/900's, older ones are also allowed cause they're just pimp. But Pat's the boss in this thread. I'd at least say nothing newer than an 850?? I dunno.

John

The Aspirator said:
Personally I'd only make it open to RWD volvo's, because this forum is kinda deticated to 2/7/900's, older ones are also allowed cause they're just pimp. But Pat's the boss in this thread. I'd at least say nothing newer than an 850?? I dunno.

John

why anyone who posts on turbobricks should be allowed to compete.

Now.. less yacky more racey

The Aspirator said:

John

the FWD folks have the same problems breaking into the 13's as we do.. they're just faster out of the box
an AWD volvo should get more points... those things are slow as hell and major props for any of them getting below 14.5 :rofl: (yes that means you new R owners too :-P )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back