• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Stupid cameras....[good pictures inside]

pat244ti

Darn camera kept me up till 1 am finding places to take pictures of the v70R [which was a filthy mess since it rained hard yesterday]......I was hanging out with Jesse [jao] last night for a little bit and on the way home I started to play with my camera. Than I noticed some nice places to take pictures [Mill Ave/Tempe bridge]. Than I ended up just unwillingly finding places to take pictures of the car, it started to get real annoying cause I wanted to get some sleep but I could'nt stop. This was my first time trying to take pictures like this at night, it was really hard to keep the camera still since I didnt have my tripod, but I love the way some of them turned out.

You can check out the whole gallery here.

http://www.pbase.com/brickster151/12-4-04&page=all

large.jpg

large.jpg

Jesse's [Jao's] car is the green blur. I was trying to hard to get a still shot of the car but with a moving background, WAY too hard.

nice i like how after it rained last night there was a slight mist in the air, it made all the lights look amazing! good pictures, what kinda cam did u use? that mill bridge is always a good place for photos :)

Brickster151 said:
crazy, where at?

and about that mist- it was crazy! It almost seemed foggy by my apartment. Reminded me a lot of back home.

Just in passing when I was walkin down to southern but around 8ish or 9ish was wandering Mill aimlessly again till I sat down and ate at cafe boa

Back