• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Yet another project vehicle...

got some photos of it... FINALY... notice the UNCRACKED BLACK DASH!!!!

IMG_0053-1.jpg

IMG_0052-1.jpg

IMG_0051-1.jpg

IMG_0050-1.jpg

still has the original california emissions sticker on it...
IMG_0056-1.jpg

IMG_0048-1.jpg

the bondo spot i gotta redo...
IMG_0049-1.jpg

and my new truck... 99 F150 5.4 triton, alpine stereo, kenwoods all through it, and 82k original miles.

IMG_0058.jpg

needs work here and there, but she drives like a tank through the snow, and has gotten more thumbs up from the older crowd then i would have imagined, ** as a side note, i found a 242 3 blocks away sitting in a guys backyard **sigh**i think im gonna stick with the 244, and make her just a really nice cruiser with a lil extra something for the ricers...

Hey, what part of town are you in? If you ever need a hand, let me know...... Also, is that 242 forsale, or just chillin in the backyard?

i really kinda wanna see you keept those yellow steelies, theyre kinda cool and very different. but at the same time its a pretty ugly yellow but that kinda adds to it

Hey, what part of town are you in? If you ever need a hand, let me know...... Also, is that 242 forsale, or just chillin in the backyard?

im in grand rapids, North east side of town, got a garage, and and a big ass compressor, got a mixed assortment of tools, but enough to get the job done, soon to be turned into a paint booth, before too long ** PLASTIC SHEETING FTMFW**

holla at me... im always down for wrenchin

i really kinda wanna see you keept those yellow steelies, theyre kinda cool and very different. but at the same time its a pretty ugly yellow but that kinda adds to it

im goin battleship grey, with the black steelies with polished hub caps, lowering it about an inch in the front, and tinting that mofo pitch black.

UPDATE!!! so i started the rust work, and the drivers side rear quarter is all mud... like literally an inch and a half of bando... the front fenders are the same way.... im pissed... im gonna get started on pulling this ish out and make her presentable once again... stuffed a new steering rack in teh car ** old one skipped a tooth, and ended up makin right turns a living hell, but its good now** tie rod ends... got the front grille all removed, and didnt realize that the dual round and single round headlights were 2 DIFFERENT SIZES!!! and the single round grille wont fit cause it hits the inner headlight bucket :grrr: its startin to warm up around here, so i gotta get a move on and get big bird back on the road again... Update pics from the upcoming weekend will be posted on sunday

Back