• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

These 240is is my projects.

volvo240tic

danne8.jpg

geals.jpg

knn24203.jpg

Sweet rides dude, you guys over in Europe have all the cool stuff...I especially like those V70R wheels(at least that's when they look like) on your blue 240 :eek:

Those are volvo "twist", V70r hat sateelite, that looke more like titans.
Anyhoo,
all i have to say to you, mr 240tic is:

:shock: :eek: :hitit: :rockon: :boink: :urgod: :urgod: :beer2: :love: :werd:

Beautiful man, it becuase of people like you that we get any products for the 240 at all!!!
Any engine/transmisison specs?

The V70R version is typically the Meteor, a 16" wheel. The 17" Comet was an optional wheel.

I've always liked your yellow 240. Is that spoiler kit still available from Johanssons MotorSport?

Thank you so much for showing us these beautiful cars. Those 2 cars have got to be the most jizztacular, make ya wanna commit a sin on them, hot as hell, supersexy cars I've ever seen. Amazing, unbelieveable, fantastic... those words cannot begin to describe what you've done. Without inspiration like this, none of us would ever make such automotive perfection a reality. You are an absolute pimp daddy, mega kick ass, bomb diggity, mofugga. Please continue inspiring Volvo 240 owners everywhere. We need more people like you, especially at turbobricks.com. I bow to you, for you are worthy of worship. Praise the lord for creating people like you to lead us down the path of glory. :urgod:
It is rare that I use an emoticon (this is the first time) but you are the embodiment of why that one was invented.

towerymt>>>> My spoilerkit came from a company that no more exist but Johanssons Motorsport sell a simular kit and i think they still have it.

Isaac>>> Thanx man , but there are 240is that are greater them mine.
But i will continue with my 2 ones and upgrade it.

Next weekend the blue one will got a new set off speedometers.Those original instuments will be removed and Opel Kadett GSI digital instument will replace them.I will post a picture here when the operation is done :lol:

Really, really nice man.:rockon: Were those bricks at the Vall?kra show last year, or do I just remember wrong. If so, what trophy did you win, hehee.. Great show btw, fantastic weather too.

Danny,
I've always ment to ask you about the 850R front spoiler on your "bl? odjur"

Any advice on doing it? Yours always looked like a perfect install

swedespeed said:
Danny,
I've always ment to ask you about the 850R front spoiler on your "bl? odjur"

Any advice on doing it? Yours always looked like a perfect install

That spoiler was a custom built spoiler so i dont really know what suggestition i can give u and my nowledge about glassfiber is limited im sorry to say :oops:

I guess i will have to just save up and come to vall?kra and look for myself! lol

I just need to figure out the best way to attach the sides to the fender so they are the same height as the bumper. like on your car, and last pic towerymt posted of that maroon car

Are those really 850 spoilers grafted/molded/blended to fit a 240? Or is it one of those 850 kits for a 700 they used? I don't know why Volvo seemed to just forget about the 200s when it came to any extras.

BTW Isaac....you wont have to worry about any pictures of my cars having wheel lips.....I removed all my wheels...for weight reduction purposes!

:p

[quote:3edd92e038]Are those really 850 spoilers grafted/molded/blended to fit a 240?[/quote:3edd92e038]

yup

Isaac said:
Michael if you don't stop posting pics of cars with those hideous extended lip wheels, I'm gonna kick you in the nuts.

Quite yer bitching and go buy a FWD car with nice flat face wheels. Many people would kill for a car that takes a 20mm offset which allows some massive lips, but if you don't like it, too bad!!

Although I like the yellow car pictured above, that link reminds me of the Plast & Son kit, which is a bit extreme for my tastes. Just reminds me of a train and all I can think about is curbs and speed bumps, then looking for my missing chunks of fiberglass. Now the other pics you posted, LOOK like an oem thing......nice and subtle.

I like subtle...ALOT. 8)

Hahh!!

"a brick doesent need plastic to look good:"
...that's true, but your car sure as hell wasn't an example of that!!
Excuse me for saying this..but I don't like "raggar 240s" with extralights everywhere...if you do good for you!
I think a 240 looks best without a bunch of plastic, but it has to be in somewhat good shape.
Lowering and rims. The paint must be nice and shiny, and all doors and stuff must be adjusted correctly. All exterior on the car should be 100% nice...hehe. Like the bumpers...they must be black..not sun faded.
That's just my opinion on how to get your 240 to look like a million dollars.

Back