• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

car runs!!!!

PetesDustyVolvo

one car, two bicycles
so I just randomly cranked my 780, to look at the cranking rpms... and WTF is started up!!!!! :rofl:

this is extremely strange to me, because when I hit "fetch from ECU" in megatune 2.2 it shows that there are no constants or ANYTHING, and that the engine has 1 cylinder..... and no maps at all :???::???:

but uh... yeah spark and fuel evidently!!!!!

anyone run into this problem before... i'm gonna go ahead and guess that it does have some settings and that my laptop is just tripping since the bloody thing runs :cool:

hey at least i made my deadline of "car will run this weekend"... even backed it out of the way for someone hahah... had to hold the throttle or it would die... wow i can't believe how much learning i still have to do....

Last edited:
woot

sounds like fun! i had some issues with versions and stuff but after i got it sorted out (new firmware with the accompanying megatune version) things are running better.
good luck!

first test drive

hehe so I decided i HAD to go for a testdrive to get teh battery recharged

wow... can you say backfire!?!?!

for some odd reason MS seems to think its -40* F outside hahah... hmmmm maybe lack of temp sensor ?:rofl:

i put the driver's seat back in first too;-)

Back