• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Slammed 240's (show them to me)

Poke scares me.
Screenshot_2013_09_28_19_43_23_1.png

Fixed. :-P

I don't see a single thing wrong with that red wagon. If anything I'd like to see more of the front end and lip.

Also curious of the wheel specs and adapter size. Looks pretty good.

Are you guys talkin about poke again...?

IMAG0108_zps6d7a0e63.jpg

I don't even see why poke is very relevant, if the frame is on the ground, its slammed, doesn't matter where the wheels are sitting, but yes, i like that "fat tire poke" more than the "oh **** tires didn't quite bead up" poke. lmao

I don't see a single thing wrong with that red wagon. If anything I'd like to see more of the front end and lip.

Also curious of the wheel specs and adapter size. Looks pretty good.

Thanks for the kind words Daviticus! ;-)

I need help guys. I did my short struts yesterday and now I'm low. Real low. Exhaust is on the ground... How do you guys get super low an avoid your exhaust towards the very front near the motor?

I need help guys. I did my short struts yesterday and now I'm low. Real low. Exhaust is on the ground... How do you guys get super low an avoid your exhaust towards the very front near the motor?

Like on the ground? Mines like 1.5"~ and I just run it. You scrape a little but it's fine

Back