• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

mega or micro squirt???

and still it's a fact evitently, doesn't exist. However Your , and you're, both are real things. Is that your other troll screename? I just think it's weird seeing you defend someone. You're mostly the insulting , and demeaning kind. Good for you if you are defending.

ftfy

Last edited:
No you need a $35 adapter for your Mercedes/ autozone, sensor and a prime douche to file down the adapter, on a lathe because you cant make sense of it all, then make a special harness, then an adapter for the adapters adapter..If your both douches its free of charge. Douchery cancels out sense, i mean, cents. Then the super swell guy can make a 8 page article about how awesome he is that he found the fix, only-he didn't. Thats how 740 rolls, ATL for tha win. Now go type up some more of everyone elses ideas and call it yours.. O you already did. My bad.

740atl, half of your posts are sarcastic hateful one liners,When no one has even addressed you personally, the other half are articles you stole and switched up the words on, your the turbobricks village idiot, you know it?

Yeah , Mike, you should just pack it in, sell your fast cars and turn in your PhD.
(I'll take the 242, lol)

I'd go with micro. It does everything you would want to, in a small water resistant enclosure with a much better connector. 100%

No reason by me, the connector is great, the enclosure is great... the only thing I had against it was surface mounted components and no proto area for modification, but thats just because I like to Fidle with stuff... and the pain/pleasure of trying to make things work.

Well the price is certainly right, but you really don't want to do everything just because the price is right.

If I can run a 3 bar map sensor, adjust timing, run hi-z injectors, and use Tuner Studio there really isn't a resason not too.

Got my micro running tonight, d514a coils in wasted spark, no resistor yet. I revved it to 4100 under no load without a problem, see what things are like when I can do some shakedown runs.

I bought resistors from RadioShack today, 1/4 watt it's $1.29 for 5 so I bought a smorgasboard of 1k, 2.2k, 4.7k and 10k.

^ That's what I'm doing ^

Well then I guess I'll follow in the footsteps of you, Chris (haltechsupra) and Stiggypop.

I'm still buying other hard parts right now (fuel rail and injectors are next) and custom fabbing an airbox, but
I'll have mine soon enough.

Best stand alone ever, My car has never run better. Even stock it just wasn't as smooth. Now its full Frankenstein mechanically. Im glad I asked Kenny before I shot myself in the foot with lh programming bits and tools and cords. However Wiring up the stand alone i found the problem i had been chasing for a year or so, frayed crankshaft sensor plug on volvo harness side. Almost completely severed, both wires were. Hanging on by hairs, which explains erratic dyno and power levels. Never the less, full program ability speaks volumes. Now if i can figure out how to get it to spool from stop, whats that called-antilag, stutterbox?

Best stand alone ever, My car has never run better. Even stock it just wasn't as smooth. Now its full Frankenstein mechanically. Im glad I asked Kenny before I shot myself in the foot with lh programming bits and tools and cords. However Wiring up the stand alone i found the problem i had been chasing for a year or so, frayed crankshaft sensor plug on volvo harness side. Almost completely severed, both wires were. Hanging on by hairs, which explains erratic dyno and power levels. Never the less, full program ability speaks volumes. Now if i can figure out how to get it to spool from stop, whats that called-antilag, stutterbox?

spark cut rev limiter?

Nitrous anti lag

Back