• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by redblockpowered

1. redblockpowered

what is this power bracket called?

That is part of the junction box. Part number 1234263 is the terminal (the spade connector Voltron in your hand) and 1234048 is the plastic case it should be in. edit: too slow
  2. redblockpowered

Lseat.com

I have a set in the front of my 940. Five years of daily use in I just wore a hole in the bottom maybe a month ago. Just wore it out. No piping here. Honestly still pretty good value.
  3. redblockpowered

Intro, story, questions (95 940 Wagon Turbo)

I have a GFB electronic one. Seems to work well and I think there's a good amount of improved response to be gained from a solenoid vs something manual.
  4. redblockpowered

Intro, story, questions (95 940 Wagon Turbo)

I'd highly recommend a boost controller, made a world of a difference for me and is probably the right stopping point for most people I found new bushings to be very noticeable too. I did rubber because my tolerance level for squeaks is effectively zero. Sounds like you have the right approach...
  5. redblockpowered

We measured Redblock cam valve events; here's what we got.

I suspect on a stock style cam it'd be even longer!
  6. redblockpowered

We measured Redblock cam valve events; here's what we got.

I said this on Facebook but reposting here: For this one we did actually check from .010" to .016" as per culberro's suggestion (sort of). I totally forgot to add that to the sheet. Intake/Exhaust .010" 301/305 .011" 297/303 .012" 294/301 .013" 292/297 .014" 289/294 .015" 288/291 .016" 286/288
  7. redblockpowered

Lambda sensor stuck! B230f ‘88.

Or some kind of penetrant. Probably both.
  8. redblockpowered

Engine Vac at idle too low, how to fine tune MS and B230

Where is yours timed/what idle speed? That's really good.
  9. redblockpowered

Good news for people who love bad brakes (Because they track 940s with ABS)

Plus the difference in weight distribution! This car is like 3150. Not sure when it makes sense to try and adapt another caliper. I'd like to clear 15s for snows and DEFINITELY need 16s to fit. I don't want to screw with the bias or do much more fab than I have to. I could probably come up with...
  10. redblockpowered

FCP Euro @ Lime Rock Park, CT - Next Sunday, April 14, 2024

I'll hold a beer and point if you want
  11. redblockpowered

Late night spam bots

Got another one, thanks for getting to it quickly. Looks like they could edit anyway?
Back