• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by Skorpfox

1. Skorpfox

Parts swap questions

I have a '92 940T that's my daily driver and is 99% stock aside from new rotors. Recently acquired a '87 740T from a friend that had a fair amount of after market products on it. IPD springs, IPD anti-sway bars both front and rear, 2.5" exhaust and few others here and there. The interior of the...
  2. Skorpfox

940 Transmission Bumps issue

So I have a 1992 940Turbo with automatic transmission that is clunking at low rpms. Not sure how to describe the whole thing, but when there is a lot of stress on the car, either a lot of people in the car or uphill climb with 2 people in the car it makes the clunking sound. The transmission...
  3. Skorpfox

Need help on decision

Dire question for everyone. I bought this b280f 760GLE 1987 car for a cheap car, but its been more headaches then helping. A lot of previous posts about working on head gaskets timing chains, and other crap like that. Got it all repaired and running to only find out that the piston rings are...
  4. Skorpfox

B280F Bad HG - Updated!

Hi everyone, first post to TurboBricks, thanks very much to Infector for helpin a volvo newb with fixin his low cost ($300) 1987 Volvo 760 GLE with a V6 PRV. Just wanted to update everyone on my ride since it was asked about before on a previous post. Also to tell a story at the same time. Ok...
Back