• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Recent content by valvesprung

1. valvesprung

My new ride...'96 960 waggin' (Thanks Roy!)

A friend of mine really wanted my '02 Passat wagon so I started hunting for a replacement. With little luch in my range on the local CL, I sent a PM to Roy (2manyturbos) who happens to run a small Volvo centered car sales business called Classic Corral. He mentioned the beauty of a 965 you're...
  2. valvesprung

XX Rootbeer, annual Swedish Cruise-in

XXX's site shows the 13th, but it's the 20th, I verified with the PSVSA coordinator. Anyhoo, who's going? I've always wanted to go, but haven't ever made it...hoping that changes this year...
  3. valvesprung

Turbo+ install on LH 2.2...help

Well since every version of seraching this site is a waste, I need some help. I have an '89 740 turbo on standard 2.2 and happen to have a nice fully in tact Turbo+ set up out of a 780. Everything is relatively straight forward excpet how to hookup the 4 snipped wires (one is sheilded wire)...
  4. valvesprung

7/9 suspension question...

Clearly some changes were made in the suspension design between the 740 and 940. Both of the 940's I've owned had a fantastically light steering feel and much better highway stability when compared to the overly heavy steering on my '89 and '90 740's. Since the springs and struts are clearly...
  5. valvesprung

Jeep's gone...new brick for me...

Well Monday the 12th I picked up this little gem for $1700. It has a 90+ motor, that clearly Hs low mileage. The car has 225k miles on it, but runs/drives like new (well except the blown shocks) Bushings are strong, leather is as good as I've ever seen, and the carpet looks brand new. Craig's...
  6. valvesprung

Blue 960 handles, hatch trim and hatch spoiler with new clips

I'd like $150 shipped CONUS for all of it OR: -Handles $75 shipped -Hatch trim $50 shipped -Spoiler $50 shipped They are dark blue, handles have chips around edges, spoiler and trim are in great shape. I'll have pics up soon. Located in Portland, local pick up for less (PM me)
  7. valvesprung

'95 940 updating teaser...

Well the time has come to make some updates to the wife's '95 940. It's the smoothest driving RWD Volvo I've had the pleasure of driving and even with 197k miles for $1200 it was a STEAL. I have a stack of records 2" thick and it was well pampered, but it was in need of some cosmetic updating...
  8. valvesprung

Pic Request...940 with S/V90 front bumper

I swear I saw a 7/940 with E-codes (with fog) running an S/V90 front bumper after removing the lower headlamp trim...can't seem to find it though. Anyone have this picture or am I just crazy for thinking it existed... TIA
  9. valvesprung

XCpickup?

Pretty well done from what I can see in the crappy pic...
  10. valvesprung

PDX:Free BBQ and DIY Car Wash at APEX Restoration 2/21/09

One of our good partners is throwing a BBQ this weekend! We'll be heading over sometime throughout the day some come check it out with us and enjoy some free BBQ!
  11. valvesprung

Air-bagged S90...need some help

SO! I'm thinking about stepping up to a 960/S90 as the red block power just doesn't carry the luxury I require. I'm not familiar with the suspension design on these cars, but I do know there is next to nothing available. I see Bne is working on some coilovers, but I really don't want to...
  12. valvesprung

iMA PiC wHoRe!!!11!0ne!

So baller you just can't even handle it...
  13. valvesprung

Ecode corner lights...

Anyone know if 740 E-code corner lights will fit on a 740 with N/A headlamps? I have a '90 740 (w/o fogs) and I really like the look of the dual color lamps. I can't stand the look of the amber reflectors on the N/A lights...ick... TIA
  14. valvesprung

Teaser...kind of...

I only refer to it as a teaser because the pic is so chitty... ...enjoi.
Back