• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. Cwazywazy

What cam is this???

Not factory for sure, measure the lobe height
  2. Cwazywazy

Can anyone identify this transmission

Should just be an m46 with j type right? Post a pic if you want more info.
  3. Cwazywazy

Oil cooler thermostat isn't statin

I just pulled mine and no longer need it. I think it worked but I only ever checked with the hand-o-meter. Water-oil cooler has no thermostat.
  4. Cwazywazy

FCP Euro @ Lime Rock Park, CT - Next Sunday, April 14, 2024

I forgot that I own a saab 900 until I saw it in the garage this morning. I bet it probably will start.
  5. Cwazywazy

Post pics of your Volvo.

6. Cwazywazy

As of last week, yes! I should've waited on unclogging the sewer drain and gotten y'all to do it. There was a slight poopsplosion the first time the washer tried to drain. Pointing is permitted if you bring the beer.
  7. Cwazywazy

what if instead of going to lime rock you guys come put my car back together
  8. Cwazywazy

What if I let you park your 240 next to my poop brown xc70?
  9. Cwazywazy

I'll probably be there. My 244 probably won't.
  10. Cwazywazy

S/V/C Bought a filthy XC70. What to clean it with?

I bought one a month ago, 2012 xc70 T6 300hp with 266k miles. I noticed some of the carpet under the passenger seat looks like it got barfed on so I just moved the seat forward. One owner and they definitely had kids. I plugged my laptop in it and after doing plugs n coils the only active code...
  11. Cwazywazy

Blue smoke

That's only on n/a cars, just a hose from pcv box to turbo inlet pipe is all you need.
  12. Cwazywazy

Blue smoke

Are the plugs oil burn-y? Does it smoke during or after decel? Do you have a turbo oil restrictor? Is it clocked vaguely straight? Is there oil in your boost piping? Also pcv gases smell gross, burn em.
  13. Cwazywazy

Blue smoke

Is it from eBay?
  14. Cwazywazy

MountainMeet 2024, September 17-22

Will the Kermit the frog doll be in attendance?
  15. Cwazywazy

weird acceleration issues, backfire and timing error in logger

Only if it's tuned for that. Seems like it's not.
  16. Cwazywazy

Lifted 240 massive camber/toe change when reversing

Is the setup just so altered (for what?) that the act of reversing loads up the springs so much it does that? Lower the raised
  17. Cwazywazy

Microsquirt wont cooperate

I think those sensor calibrations are separate from the tune file and will have to be redone, iirc.
  18. Cwazywazy

(formerly) The $700 1988 245

I lied. Perfect ride height. These are JVAB coilovers with 12" 225lb springs. I can definitely feel the firmer springs but it still rides pretty good. I bought these used and they were kind of a pain to get bolted in. The threads on top of one strut were wiped out and I had to grind down...
  19. Cwazywazy

Muffler flap?

Neat.
  20. Cwazywazy

Mike K's '79 242 Barn Car Revival

I hope he's out there blasting it around in the snow right now.
Back