• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Search results

1. Dvroofer

weird acceleration issues, backfire and timing error in logger

wondering if anyone could look through my data log and help me figure out why i have stumbling and timing errors happening under load. thank you
  2. Dvroofer

Msq for comparison

Need a msq for a redblock to compare to mine. Running a stock coil thank you in advance
  3. Dvroofer

Pretty sure I’m just a idiot

So after a month of brick being down and shooting parts cannon off, I just figured out the ini file for my microsquirt wasn’t matching. I just found the matching file and have it ready to load to controller tomorrow when I return to try on last time before towing it to my kids house. Im going to...
  4. Dvroofer

Batchfire settings??

I got my microsquirt working. Still having no power to the injectors. Timing light says there’s spark. How do I change the setting to use injector wire #2 rather than #1?
  5. Dvroofer

Microsquirt wont cooperate

Got a new microsquirt and am trying to load the old tune. It looks like I was using the old software . Having issues loading the old to the new. Any tricks to not have to redo my entire tune manually?
  6. Dvroofer

Crank no start possible microsquirt issue?? Injectors?

Hey fellas, still alive, just getting situated after the divorce and move. I was in sand Diego yesterday about 80 miles from home in the rain at night and my afrs went really rich idle was garbage. Looked for obvious vac leak and found nothing. Proceeded to drive 5 more miles when car turned...
  7. Dvroofer

Dash delete questions

Let’s say I opted for a digital dash . What would I need to do to keep the charging system working . Wondering how others have done this. And what different digital dashes have been used in 240s. Thanks
  8. Dvroofer

240 electric power steering

I’m going to be attempting to covert an electric power steering pump from a 2006 s40 onto a 1991 240. I grabbed the working pump . Connectors and the high pressure line from the s40. I also have an additional high pressure line from a 88 7 series that fits the pump. I’m looking at where to fit...
  9. Dvroofer

Aftermarket fpr adjustment

I’m running a nuke fprs100 on a nuke rail with a dw300 only using e85. Trying to get a pressure drop issue handled. After running for a distance I drop half a bar fuel psi. Wise sages last night advised me to set it with car not running as I had previously set it with running. I just plugged the...
  10. Dvroofer

Top mount Turbo bracing

I?m currently running a top front mount header on a 1991 240 b230f+t. I recently purchased a new turbo setup but will be adding a external wastegate via t3 adapter on the turbo flange this will add some weight for sure . With my setup as is I?ve experienced cracks on the header probably due to...
  11. Dvroofer

Garrett Turbo suggestions

Looking for Garrett options for my b230f +t 8v ipd cam ms?d 80lb injected volvo 240wagon. I?m just seeing what size I should be looking for to suit my application. Researching the gtx2863r and similar and was wondering any one?s experiences with what models on our bricks.Thanks
  12. Dvroofer

Gm transmission controller for redblock swap

Like the post says. Looking to put a modern Chevrolet automatic trans in my 91 240 b230f+t. Have a 4l80e ready and am sourcing adapters for the installation. I?d like to be able to use some sort of aftermarket controller that works with paddle shifters. Any experience or pros and cons of certain...
  13. Dvroofer

16v conversion cost

I recently came across a decent 16v head and was wondering all the total cost of parts involved, ballpark figure, and any frustrations that come with pulling the trigger on this endeavor. Just seeing how high the cliff I?m about to jump off is before I jump. I am aware of the jig for the pistons...
  14. Dvroofer

Upper torque rod bolt lost

I?m about 100 miles away from home and just noticed my torque rod is not connected on the upper side there?s a Ace hardware close to me but I?m not sure if they?d have the metric bolt that would fit I might be able to get something to work with washers but was wondering if anyone had any advice...
  15. Dvroofer

Rim repair

Duplicate post. Sorry
  16. Dvroofer

Starter selection

I recently had my og starter die an honorable death. Picked up one at oriellys because it was in stock. Got it installed with fresh wires, check continuity tested the switch wire. Everything was good. Within maybe an hour of let?s say 5 starts because I?m tuning? the new starter stuck on...
  17. Dvroofer

Pressure on the rail

I’m currently working on my setup and was looking for a solution to a fuel pressure issue on my rail. My car is a 91 240 b230f I have a dw300 intake pump running directly out the tank to a earls check valve then to braided 6an ptfe line with 6an connections. I ran the line in one piece all the...
  18. Dvroofer

Coil dwell and spark duration

I’m running a 1991 b230f on ms2v3. Im running stock 2.4 distributor and stock ignition module. The coil im running is an accel coil I’m not sure how to figure out the correct cranking dwell. The correct nominal dwell and the right spark duration. After running my car I could tell the coil was...
  19. Dvroofer

Ms speed sensor help

How can I utilize a speed sensor in megasquirt for my 1991 245 b230f running ms2v3.I?m not sure if I?m missing something or am not searching correctly on the interweb. Any help or guidance to the right resources would be appreciated as always. Sorry if this has been gone over or I?m just really...
  20. Dvroofer

Iat heat soak issues

I believe I?m having issues during tuning and can?t pinpoint it. From what I?ve read it could be a heat soak issue with the iat. After warming up and trying to get my ve tables dialed in. ( having idle issues after putting a load on, wants to fall off) the car dies, I go to start it and it has...
Back