• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

The Unofficial IPD 2024 Thread - 5/18/2024 [ESTIMATED] Portland, OR

It's been at least 20 years for me...I have almost always driven a Ford or Chevy pickup full of Volvo parts!
Closer to 27 years. Granted, the first few years, it was your old man driving either a Chevy or a GMC truck down with parts, with us taking stuff in our own cars, plus Don's mom's Stranger.

-J

Both Jonathan and I have been going there since 1996. First year, neither one of us sold parts. In 1997, that's when he started selling parts. I started in 1998.

Whelp.. decided the solo euro vacation is gonna be a no-go this year... need to spend that money on diesel to push a forest over and build a road to the other end of my property to get away from impending adjacent developments near my current home (future rental)... gonna bring dad's 544 to the main lot and party with y'all 😁 not mad

Who the hell reschedules a pee wee soccer league tourney with only a month’s notice? By busy parent standards, that’s a big shitbag move on their part.

Also, yeah probably don’t miss it.

Who the hell reschedules a pee wee soccer league tourney with only a month’s notice? By busy parent standards, that’s a big shitbag move on their part.

Also, yeah probably don’t miss it.
Well whoever runs the league admitted they used AI to make the schedule this year. We play one other team 4x, and there are multiple other teams we don't play at all.

There are only like 12 teams, and the league only plays at one location.

Well whoever runs the league admitted they used AI to make the schedule this year. We play one other team 4x, and there are multiple other teams we don't play at all.

that's the dumbest thing i've heard this week

People are expensive to run I guess.

that's the dumbest thing i've heard this week
Seriously.

Back