• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

project blue is better

What color for my Titan wheels?

• Flat black

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • White

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MoteurVolvo053.jpg

MoteurVolvo052.jpg

MoteurVolvo046.jpg

the portwork rly looks great.. but the problem with conical housings.. you can see it on your pics.. the crack between turbine and wastegate... its almost factory.. but gets bigger.... even more when used under performance..

/edit

do you have also ported your manifold?` when i c your flange its heavily ported ;)

Yes, you're right about cracks...but what I've seen ( and read ), it's not a problem...

It's a pic of my manifold in a previous post, you can see how it's ported...;-)

Hope you wont get any cracks on the collector.. its pretty thin there.. had some problems with crackwelding...

I just saw two small cracks.. when i followed them with my Diegrinder they took no end and were forked es hell... :)

Not nice but closed

IMG_1410.jpg

Hope you wont get any cracks on the collector.. its pretty thin there.. had some problems with crackwelding...

I just saw two small cracks.. when i followed them with my Diegrinder they took no end and were forked es hell... :)

Not nice but closed

IMG_1410.jpg

I'm lucky ( for now?), but it don't have cracks like it...:-D

I definately want more pics of that motorbrace :)

Could you please do some pics? Does it help minimize the so called bonanza effect?

Back