• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

M90 import to Canada?

Yamsman97

Looking to import a complete m90 kit to Canada for my 945. I realize its not going to be cheap but I'm looking to replace my tired AW71L and rather keep things "stock" but don't want the old weaker m46. Looking for advise on where to start looking or if anyone has done it before.

I have some experience doing this in Europe, shipping will be your biggest cost. First figure out who will take a pallet to from Europe to your door, that's the hardest part. Sourcing a m90 is not a big deal around here

In 2018 I bought a M90 from a Danish / European used auto part network, autoparts24, and had it shipped to the U.S.. Painless purchase process. I just checked and they have about 10 in stock for 750-1000 Euros. Shipping wasn't too bad when I did it - I think my total in 2018 was about 1300 USD. The one I bought had the shifter and the crossmember included.

Just wanted to say that I have gotten my M90 from Classicswede about 2yrs ago, a LATER Model M90....Got ALL NEW SEALS for the M90 along with New Shifter and Clutch pedal bushings along with New Master and Slave cylinders...Also got the 3rd Gear STOP RING WELDED for Extra Security even though I got the later model M90 with Better Synchros..Installed it ALL Last December and it was a GREAT X-MAS Present for myself, couldn't be much happier...The car is more exciting to drive as a Stickshift...

Looking to import a complete m90 kit to Canada for my 945. I realize its not going to be cheap but I'm looking to replace my tired AW71L and rather keep things "stock" but don't want the old weaker m46. Looking for advise on where to start looking or if anyone has done it before.

You should poke Steve Berube on CVQ. He might have one laying around. Ain't gonna be cheap though.

Back