• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Vancity Volvos

Guys. I have a black on nordkap 04 S60R. I'm parting it out. I'm keeping the transmission and wheels. Rear calipers and door panels are sold already.

It has a body kit. But the front pieces are not there.

Jordan

Craigstlist Alert

http://vancouver.craigslist.ca/rds/pts/5752129774.html

Turbo wagon-seats 7
Vehicle was running when parked.
Has not run in 5+ years.
Newer rad, struts, water pump, fuel pump.
Minimal rust on body.
Interior is in poor shape (mold)
Pics available upon request.
Moving sale.

No pics in the Ad, but I emailed him and he sent a couple. Also an automatic.

IMG_20160301_170911_zpsqylcme9f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_20160301_170929_zpsvsr940u6.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Reminds me of dad's old wagon, but I think his didn't have the third row. I'd be tempted, if the interior wasn't utterly ruined.
Fixed that for you.

Just one winter parked outdoors in this climate makes an old Volvo so moldy, you need a respirator to rip out the interior.

There might be $500 worth of uncommon parts on that car, at 17 cents an hour for your time. Cleaning it up for a runner is pretty much a lost cause.

Newer rad, struts, water pump, fuel pump.
Three of these four things are ruined from sitting too, and just serve to make the owner think it's worth more than it is.

Too bad, it looks like it would have been a sweet buy five years ago. Probably just needed a wiring harness.

Fixed that for you.

Just one winter parked outdoors in this climate makes an old Volvo so moldy, you need a respirator to rip out the interior.

Hey, my Volvo wintered outside for four years and it was fine, although it did move around, get used, get cleaned, etc. That one looks like it was parked at the bottom of a lake.

Our new one was parked under a tree for 6 years and it started up and ran just fine lol

Actually, it looked cleaner than our other cars usually are haha

Gimme a heads up if someone comes across some nice FWD wheelz, or perhaps have a set they want to move.

Hey, my Volvo wintered outside for four years and it was fine, although it did move around, get used, get cleaned, etc. That one looks like it was parked at the bottom of a lake.

The get used part is critical. The Snot Rocket has lived outdoors since at least 2010, and while it is somewhat worse for it, it hasn't molded. You've got to take it out and drive it every week or two, run the heater and exchange the air inside it.

On my street, which is in the shade of the big hill and is worse than typical, a parked car will be disgusting inside in about two months. I've had a few parts cars linger too long.

The moss growing not only on the roof, but on the asphalt under the car in the picture look like a pretty similar environment.

Gimme a heads up if someone comes across some nice FWD wheelz, or perhaps have a set they want to move.

I have sets of Titans, Volans, and perfos. Would sell for the right price.

Finally venturing back into the world of turbobricks. Trying to get my B230ft swapped 745 back on the road. Anyone have a spare LH2.4 Turbo ecu laying around?

Cheers!

Back