• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

b230ft oil squirters

<strike>M8 x 1.0</strike>

From here ;-)

edit:// Just read that thread was for installing the BMW squirters.

Okay, so I failed. Tell us please, John.

Last edited:
I ran the part #3517955. The PN does not change up, and is listed as a no longer stocked item.

So no longer available even from Sweden

How is this even relevant to OP's thread? Keep your little whiny feelings in OT old man.

You offer your experience about everything in the world everywhere...
You think very highly of your vast experience...in everything..
Can't get you to shut up even for a few hopurs, maybe you knew what the thread pitch was..

Crazier things have happened, little boy..

Oh it wasn't whiny feelings..It was cold sarcasm...

<strike>M8 x 1.0</strike>

From here ;-)

edit:// Just read that thread was for installing the BMW squirters.

Okay, so I failed. Tell us please, John.

I don't know..I only invented the BMW squirter install thing cause I was so sad reading about guys wanting to junk perfectly good blocks in some crazed frenzy to get squyirter blocks in some delirious dream that the squirters is some Super Ultra Trick Secret that will let them do anything stupid and get away with it...
Mass madness makes me maudlin.

The poor bastid's in a pickle..Maybe some Big Expert can say what the pitch is in the stock block??
Who's the fad hero of the moment???

Maybe the guy has already call my ol buddy at Engine Rebuilder Supply in Troutdale and got a set?

If we can determine the oem hole is M8 x 1--and I have a sneaky suspicion it is, then he might get out of this jam fairly painlessly..

Maybe he himslf might be motivated to check his own block..ya know, get an M8 x 1 bolt and an M8 x 1.25 bolt and see which screws in ..

Stranger things have happened..

You offer your experience about everything in the world everywhere...
You think very highly of your vast experience...in everything..
Can't get you to shut up even for a few hopurs, maybe you knew what the thread pitch was..

Crazier things have happened, little boy..

Oh it wasn't whiny feelings..It was cold sarcasm...

I don't know..I only invented the BMW squirter install thing cause I was so sad reading about guys wanting to junk perfectly good blocks in some crazed frenzy to get squyirter blocks in some delirious dream that the squirters is some Super Ultra Trick Secret that will let them do anything stupid and get away with it...

The poor bastid's in a pickle..Maybe some Big Expert can say what the pitch is in the stock block??

Maybe the guy has already call my ol buddy at Engine Rebuilder Supply in Troutdale and got a set?

If we can determine the oem hole is M8 x 1--and I have a sneaky suspicion it is, then he might get out of this jam fairly painlessly..

Maybe he himslf might be motivated to check his own block..ya know, get an M8 x 1 bolt and an M8 x 1.25 bolt and see which screws in ..

A man yes...but a crybaby incel boy, I could see how he would miss it.

You waste a lot of bandwidth and time by rambling on. Either give OP the specs, some other advice, or GTFO. Being a smart ass anytime someone asks a question doesn’t make you cool, it makes you an ass. We know you eat, sleep, and breathe Volvo rally juices but really man it’s not that serious.

You waste a lot of bandwidth and time by rambling on. Either give OP the specs, some other advice, or GTFO. Being a smart ass anytime someone asks a question doesn?t make you cool, it makes you an ass. We know you eat, sleep, and breathe Volvo rally juices but really man it?s not that serious.

Look sonny, we all know you're extremely not-very-bright...how hard is it for you to understand when I say clearly that I don't know the OEM Volvo squirter thread??

How many times before it sinks into your little contrarian whiny head? I think I've said it 5-6 times...
You don't know it?
Then you're just here making useless noise. As always...

I think we just need to wait and see if the Oh Pea has checked his own block and reports what he sees, or somebody else with a squirter for VOLVO checks and reports...
Then that answers the question: can we or can we not POSSIBLY use the BMW squirter???...
OR must the poor guy continue searching?

Any more posts from you whining and derailing this thread just for attention will be reported...

10.3 compression ratio iirc.

which is high as hell in a motor with 96mm bore, and the worst thing is is that on B23s the piston is down the bore approx 0,7mm aka .028" and that's real nice for encouraging det with no bewst..

If it was zero deck 10.3 comp it's just be crazy high..
if it was zero deck 10,3 and say ohhh the magic 86mm bore then it wouldn't be so bad for making some bewst...

But 10,3 comp with pistons down in the hole 0,7mm and 96mm bore???
And bewst?
Oi oi oi oi.

there are also 4 in a block at the back of my garage... where are you located at? Also why would a machine shop take your squirters? I mean they must have piles of engine parts all over the place right...

I am located in NYC, but the engine is being built in North Carolina. I took them out so the machine shop could bore out my block 96.59mm for oversized pistons then I put them somewhere in my brothers auto shop with the rest of the parts and let the project sit for a year. As someone else said its easy to lose things in an active shop.

I called ERS unfortunately he didn't have them either. unfortunately I am no longer home and I was more concerned with getting the engine sealed before I ran out of time, so the hunt for parts continues. If no one has any than I will have to try to make them on the lathe at which point I will report back with what bolt it takes and if the bmw squirter would work. Thank you for your help

Look sonny, we all know you're extremely not-very-bright...how hard is it for you to understand when I say clearly that I don't know the OEM Volvo squirter thread??

How many times before it sinks into your little contrarian whiny head? I think I've said it 5-6 times...
You don't know it?
Then you're just here making useless noise. As always...

I think we just need to wait and see if the Oh Pea has checked his own block and reports what he sees, or somebody else with a squirter for VOLVO checks and reports...
Then that answers the question: can we or can we not POSSIBLY use the BMW squirter???...
OR must the poor guy continue searching?

Any more posts from you whining and derailing this thread just for attention will be reported...

I asked my brother to check and he confirmed that they are infact m8 1.25 so thats good news

Back