• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Post pics of your Volvo.

Very sweet, spotted an original 242gt in my area in upstate ny... Minimal rust at the rear mudflap mount but otherwise great condition.. Always loved their unique styling... Would still love to have one...

Couple shots of my 83. Photos by: Mattias Larsson, Bilsport Magazine

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

dbtgallery.php

Beautiful! I have a question -- on the bumper trim, do you:
* Source used turbo trim from the junkyard / another car
* Buy new trim from Volvo NOS or GCP, etc?
* Take non-turbo trim and paint / modify?

^ nice ride

Thank you :)

Very sweet, spotted an original 242gt in my area in upstate ny... Minimal rust at the rear mudflap mount but otherwise great condition.. Always loved their unique styling... Would still love to have one...

Thank you :) They start to become pretty rare in good condition

Beautiful! I have a question -- on the bumper trim, do you:
* Source used turbo trim from the junkyard / another car
* Buy new trim from Volvo NOS or GCP, etc?
* Take non-turbo trim and paint / modify?

Thank you :) We need to source used trims. The black bumpertrim is not the hardest to find. I think GPC have new trims but not black, just chrome.

245, after about an inch of graupel fell earlier today. Reinstalled the Yakima rack, due to damaged roof bracing, causing the panel to buckle if heavy weight is on it over the front dome light area.

-J

Was at a corvette show and the host shop had a number of cool cars there for sale and for repair, this Awsome ride was there for repair... Sweet build..

Attachments

• 20191013_104529.jpg
    20191013_104529.jpg
    208.3 KB · Views: 306
Back