• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

1995 850T5R (yellow)

Got bored and reversed the trim bezels on the cluster today.
52527799.jpg

I like it more this way me thinks

Snoop Dougy Doug said:
Similar, but it IS from an 850. Worked in my car (96+ wont) and the trip computer setup is the same. Its really bizare, won it on ebay and put it in today :-D
Got any pics?

Matt Dupuis said:
I see you're planning the BBQ tong mod... Sweet!

the tongs are for installing that muffler...way too hot to touch...

*licks finger*

tssssssssssssssssssss

OWWWW!!!

ciao

Suscribing!

So dougy poo, what're you driving around then? What's the estimated install date on the new engine?

Hank Scorpio said:
hopefully shooting for around new years.

Obviously this didn't pan out. Had a SNAFU with the cyl head, ended up switching shops. Heres some updated pictures.
55369530.jpg

mostly buttoned up shortblock
53860360.jpg

test fit on GT3071R + S60R manifold (on the old motor)
53829258.jpg

5spd swap stuff mostly done
55404193.jpg

FMIC mounted.

http://forums.turbobricks.com/showthread.php?t=58262 official motor swap/5spd thread

PIMP. I didn't know what turbo you were going to use... Now I do! SWEET! Can't wait.

amazing man, gonna be one damn fast ride. def a dream car for me, hopefully some day soon I can get one. Def admire your work. once again Doug is doing it again.

blu92in99 said:
You sending that exhaust manifold off to be extrude-honed, or is there a header in the works? :badboy:

-Justin

Nope and nope. I'd run a header if we didn't live in CA and Im just going to do some cleanup work on the manifold. For my HP goals the S60R manifold should do fine. It does drastically outflow the OEM 850 manifold though.

Back