• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Squirterizational mod RENTAL KIT for INCREASED PERFORMANCE

Unfortunately I am through Seattle from PDX as I am leaving on a road trip tomorrow(Jul 30) morning at 8 am and finshing it off by driving through Seattle around Aug 6th on the way to Vancouver. If you have not sent it out yet maybe send it to Mark as he lives across the street from me his address is:

Mark Stewart
189 42nd ave East
Vancouver BC
V5W 1S5

or hold on to it until I can drive by and pic it up.

Cheers,

Jason

Let me post something completely unrelated to this thread:

John, could you pm your email and snail mail address? I have a box with a certain valve cover with your name on it.

We are now back to our normal programming.

I am done with the kit.

I am awaiting instructions on who and where to send it to...

Standing by for instructions.

OK I pMed "sander " in nederland and maybe when he's sober again he'll post his address and do the deposit thing etc.. It is also probably going to go to a T-bricker in ICELAND

Man I wish everybody would post EVERYTHING about this kit HERE so I don't go crazy keeping track...

I'm sober again, so please send it :-).

My address:

Sander Groenendijk
Plasweg 48
3768AN Soest
The Netherlands

Hi Everybody,

I got a pm from Sander regarding deposits and shipping money. John can you please clarify what the money and money for shipping protocol is so I can get this out the door.

I would be interested in using the kit when it comes back to the
US. By then I should have the motor out of the car and ready to do this.

I already have the oil squirters (I bought them back in '06 when I first built the motor, but my machine shop didn't want to do the machine work at that time).

PM!!!!?????

PM!!!????

ALL discussion should be here for ALL so we have ONE PLACE not 3 or 4 to kep track of, J?sss?s herre gud va ? problemet??

It was about shipping details and his paypal etc. I already posted my address here so you know where it's going to be, now all it needs to do is get here :-P

All right then, shall I ship this to Sander and you two can work out the details for money?

Question was about deposit for the kit who does it go to me or to John V. As far as I am aware you pay John and then he refunds the deposit when you are done. This is the clarification I am looking for.

Last edited:
All right then, shall I ship this to Sander and you two can work out the details for money?

Question was about deposit for the kit who does it go to me or to John V. As far as I am aware you pay John and then he refunds the deposit when you are done. This is the clarification I am looking for.

Yeah if you would , send it to him and make sure you write up on the customs form that gets stuck on "Value zero, REPAIR KIT on LOAN, must be returned to place of origin"

Now should I send 4 or 8 of the actual squirtaires to NL?

Yeah if you would , send it to him and make sure you write up on the customs form that gets stuck on "Value zero, REPAIR KIT on LOAN, must be returned to place of origin"

Now should I send 4 or 8 of the actual squirtaires to NL?

I already got a set from you, so it's up to J2 how many of them he wants

Back