• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Its been a long time...

240kid

Hi everyone! My name is josh and i used to be super active here some years ago. I unfortunately had to sell my 242t (which is on here somewhere) and i moved into newer VW's. Well my jetta sedan that i used for a daily driver was t-boned on new years day, thanks to a jeep who ran a red light...insurance came through and i had some extra funds and my first thought was...GET ANOTHER VOLVO which i did.

I bought my first 245 (my 3rd volvo) and i couldn't be more happy, and im also super excited about being active on this forum again! It took me forrrrreverrrrr to figure out what my password was LOL. anywho, hai everyone!
tMloQ1sh.jpg

WyZYQoih.jpg

eQDcD4sh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn that thing is clean, was it preserved and just now brought back out?

Obviously lowered, and steelies painted to match the body, what other mods have been done?

Welcome back!

Damn that thing is clean, was it preserved and just now brought back out?

Obviously lowered, and steelies painted to match the body, what other mods have been done?

Welcome back!

Thank you! Feels good to be back! I bought it from a volvo mechanic who said he got it from a customer who let the car sit for 8 years.

Once he got it, he cleaned it up, when through the car to make it a daily and he lowered it on bilstein springs and shocks.

Other than that, its all stock

Back