• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Modded 940 turbo cam choices

This is what the IPD Turbo cam did in my NA B230F:

- Cylinder head bowls cleaned up
- 3 angle job on valves
- valves deshrouded
- MS3 conversion
- IPD Turbo cam retarded 2 degrees
- stock everything else including catalytic converter

Red = hp / blue = torque, top line is on Petrol, bottom line is on LPG. Ignore the peaks at max RPM, they are caused by the rolling resistance calculation since this is crank power.

XsUD8IffDgCygNiPFNY0XTfs.jpg

This is what the IPD Turbo cam did in my NA B230F:

- Cylinder head bowls cleaned up
- 3 angle job on valves
- valves deshrouded
- MS3 conversion
- IPD Turbo cam retarded 2 degrees
- stock everything else including catalytic converter

Red = hp / blue = torque, top line is on Petrol, bottom line is on LPG. Ignore the peaks at max RPM, they are caused by the rolling resistance calculation since this is crank power.

???

Last edited:
I assembled an extended shim kit (34 sizes vs. 25 and 5 of each size vs. 4) with tools, lash caps, hushers and solid dowel pins with the intention of renting it out but the deposit required makes it prohibitive. I sell individual shims for $5 each.

ShimKit&Tools.jpg

How much were you renting it out for? I want to have a kit on hand when I do this so I have minimal downtime. The parts just arrived from Sweden the other day so I'm in the planning stages at this point of when will be a good time to do it with my schedule.

Back