• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

NC Meet, BBQ, at Kyle's House - April 3-5

Dang it right on Logan’s b day I can’t go
And I wanted to drive the turbo diesel intercooled 262c
And you’re close by me
But if I’m not there for a birthday party activities I might as well cut my own nuts off and pay for the divorce lawyer

In. I'll grab some GSO beer to bring as well.

I'll also probably just drive from GSO as well. Now to get the 122 in a state to take it on the highway.

Just a heads up for anyone planning on coming to this thing. As of right this very second the meet is still on. However, due to the quickly evolving nature of the situation around us take that with a grain of salt. We're right at 2.5 weeks out so I think I'll be able to judge what to do in that time frame, obviously I don't want to be responsible for anyone getting sick. I'm already in close contact with the local crew, but I will be posting on here with any updates as the meet gets closer. Stay tuned, and thanks for your understanding.

Thanks for the update. All my **** is locked up at school for 2 weeks, there was no time to get the 245 and the head and tow it home. So i?m gardening and doing bike stuff.

I'm interested in coming. Would love to see some cool Volvos. I have a 16v head and some other things I might bring. Might let some things go for the right price. Are there any areas close by where I can put a boat in the water? Might do a little bass fishing if I'm up that way. I'd tow my boat up there with my XC70 that has BFG AT on it with some other cool things.

I'm interested in coming. Would love to see some cool Volvos. I have a 16v head and some other things I might bring. Might let some things go for the right price. Are there any areas close by where I can put a boat in the water? Might do a little bass fishing if I'm up that way. I'd tow my boat up there with my XC70 that has BFG AT on it with some other cool things.

There are 2 good size lakes within a half hour drive but I have no idea what their schedules are with the calamity that's going on. Hyco and Mayo lakes if you want to do some looking.

Back