View Single Post
Old 02-10-2021, 02:40 PM   #1
cosbySweater
Board Member

Default Cosbysweater's Lifted Om606 Wagon Build

Well here we go again with another build thread...... I recently sold my turbo ls powered 244 to get a early wagon. I talked to my friends at sts machining and they had one. Ive always been a huge fan of the early scotia cars mainly because my first real car was a 1985 scotia wagon. So we settled on a deal and my girlfriend and I flew up and picked up the wagon. We drove it back to california just as the horrendous oregon wildfires were starting and it was a bit of an adventure. under the hood is just a stock b23f and a aw71 transmission. The engine feels pretty tired but it made it the whole way back. we had a tire blow out on grants pass but other then that. that was the only issue. So here are some pictures of it as it sits and i will update this with all the things that have happened so far and what is going to become of this beast!

When i picked it up

Where it sits as of today

2013 VW Passat TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by bricktop420 View Post
Thank you very much everybody... i now feel sufficiently retarded and will go cry in the corner...
cosbySweater is offline   Reply With Quote