• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

May 20-22, 2011 Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals

So I am registered with a camping pass but am I supposed to revive a pass or something via email or mailbox? or do I pick it up at the event? All I have received is a order confirmation so far ... thanks.

So I am registered with a camping pass but am I supposed to revive a pass or something via email or mailbox? or do I pick it up at the event? All I have received is a order confirmation so far ... thanks.

i think you missed the deadline to get it by mail, so they will have your info at the gates.

I registered one week ago, Have not recieved anyhting by email yet. However when I attemped to log into my acount on the website it said that my account did not exsist? :wtf:

When I did mine last year, I just showed up at the gate. I'm not even sure that I got anything in the mail/email.

You won't get them in the mail. Only pre-orders got them in the mail. You'll get your stuff at the gate, and you have to show up at a certain gate to get in. Not sure which one. You can call and talk to one of the ladies in the offices they're very helpful and will tell you how it works. I just spoke with one of them about changing my model for the window display.

When I did mine last year, I just showed up at the gate. I'm not even sure that I got anything in the mail/email.

You won't get them in the mail. Only pre-orders got them in the mail. You'll get your stuff at the gate, and you have to show up at a certain gate to get in. Not sure which one. You can call and talk to one of the ladies in the offices they're very helpful and will tell you how it works. I just spoke with one of them about changing my model for the window display.

im pretty sure its gate 3

the 1st entrance you see when your driving on clay st. coming into the carlisle fairgrounds area is NOT the gate you want. thats for spectator parking only.

you'll have to keep driving down the road and bear left onto rt.34 then at the next light(i think? can't remember exactly) u'll make your right to go into the fairgrounds and u'll see the reg. office(they're always some showfield cars parked there already.

but plus, u'll be driving in with the caravan from ikea philly so u'll be fine.

the bunch of us that already got our stickers still need to check in and get their welcome pack so your fine.

don't worry you CAN'T MISS IT.

the approximate address is 1500 Carlisle Springs Rd. Carlisle, PA bla bla bla

I believe the number is (717) 243-7855. I had to call them for something last year, as well. They're really good about returning your calls if you leave a message after hours, too.

Back