• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

May 20-22, 2011 Carlisle Import & Kit Nationals

I'm in for anything that's not around June 28th-July 11th. Canadatiem!

I might be able to swing by the N. Central meet on Sunday, but I'm betting that everyone will be gone. I'll be on my way home from Canada.

Thunder and...tornado warnings right now? I wanted a shower, dammit!

Also, I enjoyed the lack of rain at Carlisle, but the common occurrence of rain had me totally unprepared for that much sun. I'm toasty.

And just to add in my two cents on Carlisle.
Complete joy to go to, and way better than I was prepared for. A perfect way to meet some of you and break in my white 244. Sorry that I had to leave on Saturday afternoon, as I'm sure that Saturday night was a great party, but I had 700 miles to drive and needed to be in some sort of shape for Monday. Good to meet you all.
Driving through the backroads of PA after leaving the show was great, and my car had great fun in the twisty bits. Now to get some decent sways and shocks.
Thanks,
Bruce

Depends, if my soon-to-be job asks me to, it's off.

Also to Leah, how in the hell do I change my username? I would enjoy this knowledge thoroughly.

I'm sad to say the MusclesGlasses doesn't have a beard. Drew loves that thing, so it's not going anywhere.

I'm probably going to plan a meet for around my Bday, just to piss off my cockstain of a neighbor. June 22nd is the day, so probably the weekend either before or after.

And just to add in my two cents on Carlisle.
Complete joy to go to, and way better than I was prepared for. A perfect way to meet some of you and break in my white 244. Sorry that I had to leave on Saturday afternoon, as I'm sure that Saturday night was a great party, but I had 700 miles to drive and needed to be in some sort of shape for Monday. Good to meet you all.
Driving through the backroads of PA after leaving the show was great, and my car had great fun in the twisty bits. Now to get some decent sways and shocks.
Thanks,
Bruce

I'm glad to hear the car performed for you, I was worried it was going to display some problems, seeing as it was such a big trip for such a recently acquired vehicle. It was great talking to you friday night.

Had a great time as always! Great to meet friends new and old. Got to abuse the S70 N/A on the autoX course, had a blast.

See you all next year.
John

always nice to see you john.

Any chance of an SE appearance this year? Maybe running more than 5psi and more than 8 degrees of timing>

Depends, if my soon-to-be job asks me to, it's off.

Also to Leah, how in the hell do I change my username? I would enjoy this knowledge thoroughly.

There is a thread under Website & Board for username change requests but it's only open sometimes and it's been closed for a while. Trying to change it to muscles glasses?

I'm in for anything that's not around June 28th-July 11th. Canadatiem!

I might be able to swing by the N. Central meet on Sunday, but I'm betting that everyone will be gone. I'll be on my way home from Canada.

Thunder and...tornado warnings right now? I wanted a shower, dammit!

Also, I enjoyed the lack of rain at Carlisle, but the common occurrence of rain had me totally unprepared for that much sun. I'm toasty.

You know, you and Jay could swing down to make the meet on 8th and still have your parting of ways on the 11th. :-P

You know, you and Jay could swing down to make the meet on 8th and still have your parting of ways on the 11th. :-P

We talked about it and would love to, but it really sucks to have to say goodbye to each other under those circumstances. Especially since we're not sure when our next visit will be. I dunno, we'll see.

Back