• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Rare Volvo parts that you have!

Picked these up, grab handle has all the parts along with the deflector

SR5auhKl.jpg

D9XfIYBl.jpg

Nice snag, ide rock the **** out of a sunroof deflector
You got any close up pictures of the wiper arms on your headlights? My set has the motors but no arms or blades

Nice snag, ide rock the **** out of a sunroof deflector
You got any close up pictures of the wiper arms on your headlights? My set has the motors but no arms or blades

Yeah probably going to install it, it?s at the bottom of my list right now

Here?s what I have, if you want a better one I can snap a photo tomorrow

T7je2Qql.jpg

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/yUm4ObY" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/yUm4ObY"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BBS RS111, 5x108, 16x7, et11.

Bought from another tb'er, they'll be rebarreled to 17" and widened to go on my 242

Last edited:
^^^^
Nice wheels!

I’ll be putting these on my 242 this spring. They were my first purchase from a member here on turbobricks I guess like 5-6 years ago now. They are A.R.E. 398’s in 5x108 - 15x7 - et10 or 11
Cheaper replicas of the bbs rs, but still cool retro wheels.

lrTMZFVl.jpg

I?ll be putting these on my 242 this spring. They were my first purchase from a member here on turbobricks I guess like 5-6 years ago now. They are A.R.E. 398?s in 5x108 - 15x7 - et10 or 11
Cheaper replicas of the bbs rs, but still cool retro wheels.

lrTMZFVl.jpg

Not cheap wheels at all, ARE was one of if not the biggest competitor when these mesh wheels were being manufactured in the 80?s. Made in Japan, cast and forged just as BBS did theirs. Some will argue ARE are better quality than the RS.

Back