• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2k18: September 26-30

Confirmed I'll be there barring extreme circumstances... probably in my new honda :-/ Life been funny these last few months and I need to be back for certain and don't trust either Volvo, so....

Planning on heading out Thursday afternoon, anyone need anything, Texas stuff?

Confirmed I'll be there barring extreme circumstances... probably in my new honda :-/ Life been funny these last few months and I need to be back for certain and don't trust either Volvo, so....

Planning on heading out Thursday afternoon, anyone need anything, Texas stuff?

my wife would say tortillas from the alamo cafe, but what she doesn't know......

As last year, if you're sleeping in a bed, please bring your own linens/sleeping bag if possible. They're all twin beds.

If you don't have twin sheets, don't run out and buy them or anything. But if you do use the linens at the lodge, just be aware they have to be washed, dried, and folded before we leave.

looks like my idea of flying in and using turo to rent a fancy car ain't happening.
please enjoy TIAB and copious amounts of beer on my behalf

edit: have you seen American Vandal season 2?

Last edited:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jwrr6aIWeus" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

First couple shopping trips are done. Picking up the trailer and coolers today. Sam's Club trip is tomorrow.

Gotta get a couple tires on the back of the wagon today. All that sikkkk camber has killed another pair.

Gotta get the 4Runner ready for the trip.

Err... Just hop in it Thursday morning and drive, really. Lol, soulless appliance needs nothing.

Looks like its happening for us. Just built 3" mandrel bent exhaust last week to replace the rotted exhaust and did timing belt on the turbo wagon last night. Thing was retarded one tooth on the cam, no wonder it felt so slow. :lol:

Looks like its happening for us. Just built 3" mandrel bent exhaust last week to replace the rotted exhaust and did timing belt on the turbo wagon last night. Thing was retarded one tooth on the cam, no wonder it felt so slow. :lol:

Awesome man. When are you planning on getting here?

Also...I thought Kyle was gonna have the longest drive at 12 hours. Looks like you're gonna take the cake with 15 lol

Back