• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Has anyone ever had luck with the Grey motorcraft TFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
what you do aint considered light. When you went into ya racist corner that explained why you feel the need to tell me what you own. I care less. What u eat dont make me ****. Your in no competition with me other than the one in your delusional mind. U have tuned cars but never mine and never will. So what the hell you talking to me for anyway?

I really don?t understand how anything at all I have replied to you with can be considered racist. I?m with 740atl, I thought you were some dude from Europe who works at as an engineer at a manufacturer in NC this whole time. You?ve been a total dick to me with every single reply even when I?m trying to be cool and back stuff I say up with real info.

I think he's talking about me. Does this mean we are friends? Huh...

No youre nobody to me even with the pretty coupe. Stop dreaming ....

here's what they did with my thread in the performance section after I let them alone to talk racist trash in OT

This is great what a place TB has become..... A forum full of LS **** and everything truly volvo is trash now.

Talk to all the positive participants here . I t was a great talk while it lasted. This board has a few real issues that need to be resolved. I didn't sign up for this trash or to associate with racist children. They are going to finish ruining the board that already lacks cash so good luck.​

Later
Hubert

Last edited:
Again, what did I (who is in process of doing a single turbo t6 swap) did I say or do that could be considered racist? Can anybody answer that? I’d really like to know so I can change some things in life.

So has anyone answered the OPs question?​

How about this. If going with any modern stand alone and the goal is under 1000whp on a 6 cylinder, stock late model whiteblock coils or the short version VAG coils will work just fine and have built in igniters.

How about this. If going with any modern stand alone and the goal is under 1000whp on a 6 cylinder, stock late model whiteblock coils or the short version VAG coils will work just fine and have built in igniters.

But do they have auto dwell control? Because the Autronic can't do dwell control..... which boggles my mind.

But do they have auto dwell control? Because the Autronic can't do dwell control..... which boggles my mind.

Ahh...that I did not know. This boggles my mind as well and is super weird. Just did a little research and I THINK the sm4 might be able to, but that?s about it. Kind of reverts to what I said about the choice of ecu. If it were me, I would be looking at other options unless I was totally stuck on using that unit. I didn?t even know there were any modern ecus out there which didn?t do dwell control.

Cullberro just forget about it. i can afford the CDI500R it will take care of my needs now and into the future, I will not be showing my 77 242 t6 build to this forum openly. I may share it with the Europeans here that are kind. But I have been reminded about the lack of class and racism in America today. There is no respect for us and anyone can see that. Im fine because we all know how little blacks have contributed to the American experience right? Very little. :) As a black man I have no business here as they rather see me on my knees scrubbing they momas floors. This cant happen and we cannot have a peaceful conversation here. I know whos in element when they dont engage certain things i say like the TFI is a think film capacitor. Many there in OT havent a clue what the hell im talking about so it does not matter. I see why the truly smartest on here are so quiet now. This is a real mess. My thread has turned into talking about his car. And thats what they're all about. To them the forum is their cars. ha doesnt post alot but I havent in 7 years and cant now because of him. The best conversation ive had on this board has not been with any Americans and theres a reason for that. Like I said I can privately share with the tuners in Europe who are more that happy to engage me in deeper than WHAT MY FRIEND DID . That's not a level that can feed my intellect. That's for team xerox. These guys are not trying to help anyone they are interested in forum guru status so thats where all this nonsense comes from and then of course since they are white and I'm black they inherently know more than me. You know "blacks" are dumb and just commit crimes. I stole all my volvos you didnt know??? .....

Just let it go it falls to the bottom without me soon enuf . They never considered the TFI or even know what it is because they are all part of team xerox MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO and I'm no monkey though they will call me that in private.

Last edited:
Again, why does anybody need to call you? Give me a legit reason, I’ll dial the number. Hopefully you don’t mind me calling at 10pm.

Ahh...that I did not know. This boggles my mind as well and is super weird. Just did a little research and I THINK the sm4 might be able to, but that?s about it. Kind of reverts to what I said about the choice of ecu. If it were me, I would be looking at other options unless I was totally stuck on using that unit. I didn?t even know there were any modern ecus out there which didn?t do dwell control.

Looks like OP is using a Autronic SMC, which definitely doesn't have dwell control. I have no clue what makes this ECU so special at $700 aussie bucks.

Cullberro just forget about it. i can afford the CDI500R it will take care of my needs now and into the future, I will not be showing my 77 242 t6 build to this forum openly. I may share it with the Europeans here that are kind. I have been reminded the lack of class in America today. There is no respect for us and anyone can see that. Im fine because we all know how little black have contributed to the American experience right? Very little. :) As a black man I have no business here as they rather see me on my knees scrubbing they momas floors. This cant happen and we cannot have a peaceful conversation here. I know whos in element when they dont engage certain things i say like the TFI is a think film capacitor. Many there in OT havent a clue what the hell im talking about so it does not matter. I see why the truly smartest on here are so quiet now. This is a real mess. My thread has turned into talking about his car. And thats what they're all about. To them the forum is their cars. ha doesnt post alot but I havent in 7 years and cant now because of him.

Just let it go it falls to the bottom without me soon enuf . They never considered the TFI or even know what it is because they are all part of team xerox MONKEY SEE MONKEY DO and I'm no monkey though they will call me that in private.

Soooo I think you're a little off base on thinking everyone here is racist and against you, if you cold go back and point out what was said that was racist, that might help clear a few things up.

No one here uses TFI because they're extremely unreliable. We all tend to build things with hopes of them not leaving us stranded somewhere.

Again, why does anybody need to call you? Give me a legit reason, I?ll dial the number. Hopefully you don?t mind me calling at 10pm.

You can only call after you and Ansel have been day drinking in an abandoned Yugo.

Culberro jusy let it go. u see this guy here hes talking about nothing looking for online threats.

Pityful because he think his game is ambiguous. U see no information form anyone but 3 people on the TFI hes not one. U one other poster and me. Thats it buddy. No one else brung anything worthwhile to the table. Oh I cant forget Bobxyz he speaks the language.

Later I just wanted to address you. Its ok just let it go. Moma said there be many days like this and she never lied. Ill be 50 tomorrow. NOTHINGS CHANGED IN 50 years whites still treat me and us the same was as they did when I was a kid. FUKD UP! hate our existence but brought us here in chains. People are truly delusional think this place is all pie.

Just let it go. They are going to continue being tacky and classless. That's what they do they cannot help it their mothers and fathers taught them that, some even in Gods House they still did that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back