• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

project blue is better

What color for my Titan wheels?

• Flat black

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • White

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I've to redo my clutch master cylinder tonight... It's worn out and sometime the pedal stay pushed, w/o any clutch move...

Other then that, I can dyno my car normally at the end of november!

New clutch master cylinder installed! That's a huge difference in term of clutch feeling...

And I've done some tests with my new shocks, and I can confirm that : they're amazing!!!! The car's handling is fantastic now! It don't have any roll effect, the grip balance is neutral (no under or oversteering), and it still "comfortable"... :cool:

I really love my car now! :-D

I am watching your topic closely and I am amazed.
I have the same car (only wit AT yet but 2 M90s waiting :) ) and I am looking for good ideas and your topic is full of those with "europian sources".
2 small questions:
1) why did you choose Nathans intake over the one that Klracing offers?
2) why did you choose the diesel clutch over the 850R?
And many other questions that arise everytime I search your topic for inspiration But I'll leave it for now :-)

I am watching your topic closely and I am amazed.
I have the same car (only wit AT yet but 2 M90s waiting :) ) and I am looking for good ideas and your topic is full of those with "europian sources".
2 small questions:
1) why did you choose Nathans intake over the one that Klracing offers?
2) why did you choose the diesel clutch over the 850R?
And many other questions that arise everytime I search your topic for inspiration But I'll leave it for now :-)

Thanks for your compliments!

I was choosing the Nathan intake for 3 reason :
- the quality of his products is amazing
- it's intake is really a plug & play intake (I mean you can install it w/o any mod to do!)
- the torque and power gain are proven by dyno test and datasheet :nod:

About the clutch, the Diesel clutch is also a plug & play clutch, and I had no time to search any "special" clutch and / or flywheel...

Feel free to ask for info ;-)

I think I'm probably damned... My dyno guy have had an accident the last week end and he've a foot broken... So he can't dynoed my car before a while...

Holy crap...

All the roads are full of snow here now, and I've done some handling test with my car :

With the Billy's HD (B6), the grip is back!!! Car have a lot of traction on the snow, and is far more predictable!

I'm very surprised about that! I've thinking harder is the suspension setup, poorer is the grip when roads are low-traction...

i dont want grip in winter... winter is cheapodrift season ;)

and btw... paint your rims white.. would be an asskick fit to your color...

You're right about drift season, but with 0 grip it's not funny at all...no direction, no traction, etc... Looks like a stupid man without snow tires...:rofl:

And for sure white'll fit the body colcor nicely...

No news about the dyno guy...:-(

Other then that, I've done some test yesterday night... The very cold air here make a huge difference in term of power to my engine! Normally, at the end of the short straight line where I'm playing, I can reach 180 km/h... Yesterday, it was 195 km/h...!

The latest tuning in the car is also a nice improvment!!! I'm happy, but not so much 'till the dyno result...

Back