• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

project blue is better

What color for my Titan wheels?

• Flat black

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • White

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some news from my car... :

20141002_173631_zps08f3839d.jpg

And a renewed front end

20141006_215928_zps44e78f1b.jpg

So, I've solved my rich issue @ WOT!!! Now my AFR is rock solid 11.5/11.6:1 at 6000+! I'm happy!

Hey, I just RE-found this thread! So please detail, what caused your AFR problem at 6K+ RPM?

I'm still finishing my Wasted spark, then need the big AMM, bigger injectors.....the beast continues to feed.....

So...my issue was intermittent, 1 day solved, 1 day ran pig rich...

I've tried an other EZK chip and it was helping a lot , but unlike I've said, it don't solve this issue...

But, wednesday I've removed my BOV (technical inspection soon...) and put back the stock CBV on the turbo : NOW the issue is SOLVED!!! More then 1 year spent only because this stupid BOV is leaking sometime... :poo:

Hey Roy (alex?),
If you like Forge this much try this one:
FORGE FMDVRMR

I prefer HKS or Synapse, and never without recirculation.
Every BOV else than HKS or Synapse is prone to leak. Otherwise the spring is way too hard. It is not easy to adjust the OEM Bov right.
regards, Kay

Hey Roy (alex?),
If you like Forge this much try this one:
FORGE FMDVRMR

I prefer HKS or Synapse, and never without recirculation.
Every BOV else than HKS or Synapse is prone to leak. Otherwise the spring is way too hard. It is not easy to adjust the OEM Bov right.
regards, Kay

My BOV is leaking between the big piston and the BOV body, by the O-rings... And I don't see too much signs of wear on those parts...:???:

I think I'll stay with the stock CBV for a while now...

So, very bad news here... My engine is dead now! :grrr:

The HG is blown (not a big issue) but the block deck is in bad shape... So I don't know what to do...:-(

That is bad news! :omg::grrr::grrr: If we get transport organized, I could give you a 1996 engine with 220tsd km -- bottom should be Ok, -- it came with a broken head gasket. Head still on at the moment, but if you want it I would take down the head first ti see for sure what the condition is. send me PM--

I think that's the water channel that showed the most corrosion on my block too ... but then I'm not adding power so I just emery-clothed the thing and put the fixed head back on with a normal elring gasket.
You've got loads more boost and power over stock ...
Do you have cool pistons/rods/etc down there that'll need swapping too?

I just checked : both my old dead block and the fresher engine I put in and had to take the head off : both showed similar corrosion mostly around that same water channel : cylinder 1 nearest the dowel and waterpump. Interesting.

Last edited:
This is also what I've seen . 1st cylinder water channel worn out...

So said, all of my motivation is lost now, so I'm really thinking about to sell the car with all of my parts (stock and "performance")...

Back