• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Newbie Factory Wheel Guide...OMG its huge SORRY! nf56k!!!!!!

0wcc502.JPG

aaaannnnd. here ya go.

i like the medusa what car did they come on and what size and width did they come in? i think they would look sweet on my 740t wagon.

i find the aquila 7x17 for the 900 series very interesting...with the asemetrical hump... because basically you have to change the tire with the face down else your in for one hell of a fight... you see rims designed like that on beemers and such more often than on a volvo

Any thoughts on alphabetizing the list? I might be able to do it.

Also, let me know if some large pics need to be cropped and added to the list.

there are a bunch, and i mean a BUNCH of the xc90 big inch wheels, 18" plus. at least five new wheels that will be added as soon as possible. stay toond.

On the Volvocars.se wheel generator, It shows what it says are Dracos (under 960). Is your picture of the Draco correct, or theirs? If they're showing the right ones, I want to pick some up (or maybe some Polaris hehe...).
Thanks!
:volvo:

On the Volvocars.se wheel generator, It shows what it says are Dracos (under 960). Is your picture of the Draco correct, or theirs? If they're showing the right ones, I want to pick some up (or maybe some Polaris hehe...).
Thanks!
:volvo:

there were two versions of draco, from what i understand. the one i have pictured is the earlier design.

awesome

that's great, got lots of them to choose from... just need to know which would best fit my volvo s40... no idea though... anybody who could recommend which one i could use... i like something with a sporty-look... ;-)

Back