• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

740 Guess the interior lighting part!

daniels740

So I found (what I assume is) this interior lighting peice in my glove box and I have absolutely no idea where it goes. It is from a 1989 Volvo 740 Turbo. I'm hoping one of you guys know from where it is.
Mef3DYcl.jpg

Last edited:
When using Imgur you can resize the image by placing the appropriate letter just before the .jpg in the address.

s = Small Square (90?90)
b = Big Square (160?160)
t = Small Thumbnail (160?160)
m = Medium Thumbnail (320?320)
l = Large Thumbnail (640?640)
h = Huge Thumbnail (1024?1024)

This is large.

Mef3DYcl.jpg

When using Imgur you can resize the image by placing the appropriate letter just before the .jpg in the address.

s = Small Square (90?90)
b = Big Square (160?160)
t = Small Thumbnail (160?160)
m = Medium Thumbnail (320?320)
l = Large Thumbnail (640?640)
h = Huge Thumbnail (1024?1024)

This is large.

Mef3DYcl.jpg

Thanks, I fixed it.

I think it clips onto the cubby with the cigarette lighter. When I was in my dash recently it came out as one piece.

Oh, I have the graphic equalizer for my radio there so the cubby part confused me a bit. Now I have to track down the wire that goes to the light. :rofl:
I think it clips onto the cubby with the cigarette lighter. When I was in my dash recently it came out as one piece.

This is a picture I took for my own reference as I took things apart, maybe it'll help you when looking for it. This is on a '91.

SAsQgwlm.jpg

Back