• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

MountainMeet 2022-September 21-25

Interested ...
Is Atlanta the nearest "major" airport?
I might have to fly in and see Scotty first, and catch a ride in :)

Interested ...
Is Atlanta the nearest "major" airport?
I might have to fly in and see Scotty first, and catch a ride in :)

Nice. Yeah, the closest airport is Asheville. It?s served by Delta, American, United, Allegiant, JetBlue, and Sun Country.

Atlanta, Knoxville, and Charlotte are all roughly equidistant. If I wasn?t going to fly into Asheville, I?d do Charlotte. The airport is on the west side of town, and that means you don?t risk getting caught in Atlanta gridlock.

Might fly to ATL and rent a sick turo.
Might not.

I always hint at it but count me in as a wildcard that's going to get loser wasted, ruin your couch because I'm packing light, and eat all your TIAB and American smokered meats.

Might fly to ATL and rent a sick turo.
Might not.

I always hint at it but count me in as a wildcard that's going to get loser wasted, ruin your couch because I'm packing light, and eat all your TIAB and American smokered meats.

Ain't my couch.

F*ck that couch.

So it’s getting to be about time to start the food fund collection. As im sure y’all have noticed, food prices have skyrocketed the past year or so. It’s looking like I’m gonna have to ask $30/day per person. I know that’s more than we’ve asked for in years past, but I’m not sure there’s a way around it.

I sent ONE HUNNNERT greenbacks, because you never know how long you might stay.

Aspire to go big, so that others may also go big while ye bask in each others auras and ****. This is the gospel according to Brisket. Amen.

I appreciate y'all jumping in for food money. If anyone else wants to go ahead and chip in, my paypal is propav8r@gmail.com

Please be sure to send it as friends and family so I don't have to turn in a W4 for mountainmeet money.

Started working on the menu yesterday, that’s always the first real prep that happens. Looking forward to it as always.

If anyones got menu input or comments, I’m all ears.

Back