• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Andrew's 122 turbo project

wanna sell the TSW's???

Eventually. The Style 5s will need some work and a re-drill. The rest of my money for the next month is going into getting the car ready for Carlisle.

Plus after I get them refinished I might see if there's any interest in trading them for some LMs. I like those better :lol:

Those are the specs exactly! I'm just going to swap the 205/50s from the TSWs over once the BBS are done. I think next time I have to buy tires I'll go with 215/45 or 225/45.

Nice. I had 215/45 on mine I was pretty happy with that size

Working at the Euro Service today. Just a little inspiration.

Joo3zMq.jpg

Took the rocker shaft off to re-torque the head. Got it all torqued down and then this happened:

qPy5Tbv.jpg

No biggie. Picked up an extractor and I was back in business.

RcHKF3n.jpg

All buttoned up. Head torqued to final spec and valves adjusted.

ohhvdPh.jpg

Here's a ****ty video to prove it! Still needs a good bit of tuning.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Dgs08a-39ic" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Finally got it running okay today. Then I figured out I have a huge intake leak where I plugged the fuel injector ports which is why it won't run any better than 'okay'. One of the plugs came out completely :oops:

Oh well. I finally got to put 6 miles on it!

myLOF6R.jpg

That deserves recognition in the round fender inspiration thread. Looks awesome.

Back