• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Offroad 1992 245 - Project Sven Bjornagain

looking nice

print turned out good... did it make it to thinigverse?

ABS print?

PLA, I never thought of making my own thingiverse account... I usually just design, print, throw the file away since the designing part is so easy.

hows your lack of turning radius

scroll up a few replies and you'll see this little tidbit of information that I left for people like you to read

"This week I'll extend the strut tubes to lift the front."

There will be plenty of turning radius, I also plan on cutting the fenders if necessary.

Also, pic of the custom 2" hub centric spacers

zXFEJG5.jpg

scroll up a few replies and you'll see this little tidbit of information that I left for people like you to read

"This week I'll extend the strut tubes to lift the front."

There will be plenty of turning radius, I also plan on cutting the fenders if necessary.

are you going to extend the CAs and trailing arms ?

Currently deciding on front strut inserts. What are the differences in dimension between the 240 and 740 front inserts?

Strut tube spacers from old strut tubes... boom.

Yes, I'm going to contact a local shop to cut these for me since this method didn't produce the best cut.

bUBJDJo.jpg

Whatever 7/9 series have in them. I just used 940 struts. The top you have to space out where it bolts to the perch but that gives you the option to bump it up another 10mm or so if you run the spacer on the top or bottom of the upper perch

Back