• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Deb the 940

Put my sts gear on, straight up for now I'll mess with it when I have some time. I'm gonna be doing a new color scheme, gonna do the same 3 stage colorshift paint job i did on the vw.

Changed the color i like it more. Also added a turbine blanket. Tore the motor down and cleaned the pcv box, removed egr, cleaned and painted stuff, wired in one of the gauges that wasn't done, fixed a broken weld on the dp....eventful

I love the rusted patina, I know I've already said that, but every time I look in your thread, it makes me smile :)

Everyone's taste is what it is, I'm glad the neon green is gone from under the hood

I love the rusted patina, I know I've already said that, but every time I look in your thread, it makes me smile :)

Everyone's taste is what it is, I'm glad the neon green is gone from under the hood
Well thanks, Its just what I had on hand for paint, I like the subtle colors more to be honest:)

Getting progress done sllooowly but surely. I think I might weld something to the body to secure the battery(no its not riding in the car till i do that:lol:

Edit, with my tunk open i see i need to rust more pieces! And clean some stuff

Well I got a head a few weeks ago from Swedishiron so I put some time into it and pulled my head(since the valves were leaking oil and my car was smoking and it was embarrassing), grabbing a few new things for it and had to fix studs and a couple other things and put them in the new to me head so tomorrow I'll get the exhaust gaskets and what not and reassemble

Last edited:
Back