• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Offroad 1992 245 - Project Sven Bjornagain

Extending the lower control arms is proving to be WAY easier than I expected it would be. I'll post finished pics tonight or tomorrow.

Got both LCA's lengthened and reinstalled on the car. Only got one strut tube completed before it got too late. Finishing it all up by Saturday and taking it out on a test drive! Also have a set of 2000 Focus tierod ends. Fun find today, the stock LCA's already had poly bushings!

RzBniHv.jpg

Thank you! I welded in a 1/8th by 3in piece cut 6" long then cut it down to 2". Spacing the front tubes by 2" so it should work well..

Strut tube looks great. If you end up wanting more lift just let me know, I have some 1.5" upper strut mount spacers you could swing by and grab if you want.

Strut tube looks great. If you end up wanting more lift just let me know, I have some 1.5" upper strut mount spacers you could swing by and grab if you want.

awesome, thanks man, I'm currently worried this will be too much... .lol

Got the lift finished and it looks amazing. Didn't need the 2" wheel spacers in the front, the tires fit perfectly without them. We'll cut more out of the fenders and add flairs soon but for now, here it is.

OyIQ8DH.jpg

gC6OwAE.jpg

Welding up a side exit cheapo-fab exhaust today, pigeon poop weld pics will be posted tonight!

Tomorrows To-Do List

Weld on exhaust hangers
Install new o2 sensor
Install front Bilstein HD shocks
Cut and fit fenders to flairs
Install flairs
Hoon

I usually hate [plastic over-fenders on 240s.... but those look good!
Do you have a side view shot?

I'm not sure what you plan on using for cutting the fenders, but a "nibbler" is a great tool for cutting thin sheetmetal in a ghetto way.

I usually hate [plastic over-fenders on 240s.... but those look good!
Do you have a side view shot?

I'm not sure what you plan on using for cutting the fenders, but a "nibbler" is a great tool for cutting thin sheetmetal in a ghetto way.

thanks man, using an angle grinder and sawzall

l0yEtLi.jpg

Back