• Hello Guest, welcome to the initial stages of our new platform!
    You can find some additional information about where we are in the process of migrating the board and setting up our new software here

Thank you for being a part of our community!

Has anyone ever had luck with the Grey motorcraft TFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
U in on it now John that was the first unit now u wanna see more reciepts? But first get them all from the other members here. Look at u mfs...

WOW!!!

I started the thread to see what youd offer specifically about the unit and I got it. You dont even know what the unit really is. Whats more vintage than ms or lh and ezk .

Are you under the impression that Megasquirt hasn't changed at all since 2004?

No but i am under the know that isnt not special and what makes you think autronic hasn't changed. LH fom the 90s and any year Ms was never as sophisticated anyway... and you had to add every thing to it including its map sensor.

Of course This discussion isnt about TFI anymore. Bobxyz gave the most useful info. None of you nosiness about what i pay and do with my money helps me, Its really none of your business to be quite frank. I aslo dont have anything to do with R having a lil dik. Obviously none of you have any real projects but I do.

talk amongst yourselves I have a real life to attend to.

Regards
Hubert

Is that the issue you worried my dicks bigger than yours :) You clearly cant read ist all explained but you cant read man.

My daily driver has a LS ur dream and the note is a mortgage....i dont need a ecu for my cars I drive daily they arent raggedy

I mean, which daily are you talking about? My Audi which runs on e85 and stand alone or the duramax powered one? Also, I?ve got as much in auto sport connectors in my t6 swap car as that old **** ecu you bought costs. Again, the real problem here is you. Take a look in the mirror, guy, and realize that your **** isn?t that hot.

:sarcasticclap:

Is that all you got we got a supercharged 7 so what? Told you u jealous or something coz u competing with me and I care less what you have you wont impress me. My next car is a brand new 911 turbo bruh. I care less man i promise you. I didnt get it alreddy because my mother forbade me because i have young kids. Bruh that lil sht u got dont mean nothing to me. Each wheel on my truck is an ecu. Man goodbye!!!

Last edited:
Nope thats incorrect. your not reading John. Please lets let it go. Im not sharing anymore because it isnt for anything positive. You all aren't able to read whats been posted and i dont have time to rewalk you though it as you act like youre helping me after your racist OT thread.. Nah wont work. I see where they are now. Theyre just racist and like i said worry about where a "nigga" got his money and what a "nigga" paid. Uve never went for 20 post asking a white person on this board all that.

:lol:

Stellar!

So does that still run on dos or windows 3.1? I know haltechs from that era were in that between stage but could still do dwell control.

Some of the motecs from that era use a crappy DOS interface, and did up into the late 2000s. The Aussie stuff was decent-ish, but pretty outdated. It wasn?t until recently that they got their ish together.

OP, the ECU that you paid $1700 for now sells for $600 aud. I?m surprised you can even buy something like that still. I got the price from looking at the current sale price. No one cares what you paid for it. We care about features and capabilities.
There are many ECUs that are in the 500-800 range that will blow the Autronic out of the water.

No the intial posting are followable to people that are not conditioned that a minority is stupid

U for instance see drama in err thing i say but dont think talking about 1st amendment rights for a damn url size limit is at all extreme. You are a profiler in my opinion. U see you here and the only fault u see is me. Not one mention of the racial undertones in OT.

Its classic systemic **** bruh!

Period

now why wouldnt this thread have been locked long ago see you feed off this **** lets gang up on the black guy on the board look at you all feeding.... right now as we speak sharks all in the water.. LOOK AT YOU

:)

If you can afford a 992 turbo, why don’t you buy an ecu that isn’t from the ****ing Stone Age at this point? Why are you asking questions about early 90s tfi modules? Step up and buy some good ****.

I think any argument about your race having anything to do with the general attitude of your posts is caused by you and you alone.

No nothing i did brings barbecue memes . Thats why it was locked!!!! u see the master lock?See my two biracial kids they are both but choose black because i show them threads and actions just like this. All i have to say is nothing about white people but only why they bring up a barbecue son and show that black lady that looks crazy as hell? See its simple they can see it for themselves and are embarrassed to be anything else but black That's your fault and **** like this that does it. They will hate you for good reason not the color of your skin. See you all in my finances and what I know show me a similar thread where you gangbang so...See the 740 I gave to him and came back here and had encouraged him to piggy back to learn about his car. But thats ok ill teach him the right way to deal with others and not this. Wed rather buy him a brand new car than associate with racist people. Were gonna move on now as this isnt the place it was years ago. Hell half of you dont even respect the founders of information here even the ones from europe.

you done because I dont need your help and I don't subscribe to the type of individuals you and your friends are or share any religious or political similarities WERE NOT COOL. And to this true American you're and your actions here are a real embarrassment to my European friends overseas.

Last edited:
You’re the one being a pompous ******* and attempting to brag about how much money you’ve spent, but then asking us questions and telling us that we don’t know what we’re talking about. This is weird for me to say (others will attest to this), but you’re the one being a total dickhead here.

Also, literally nobody knew you were black until you told us that you were and, at that, it doesn’t make a difference to any of us.

really I posted a big ass photo in the e thread and redworm chair def know me before last week:) Immediately the Reponses became odd and rather closed lip. Only a few earnestly responded...and finally is has led up to this you all here i guess 5 or 6 members harassing me. Its been a few hours now how much more???

TTYL

really I posted a big ass photo and redworm chair def know me before last week:)

I haven?t seen whatever photo you?re talking about and I also haven?t talked to redwoodchair for probably 4-5 years. Shoot, I hadn?t logged into the forum for 3-4 months up until earlier this week.

I haven’t seen whatever photo you’re talking about and I also haven’t talked to redwoodchair for probably 4-5 years. Shoot, I hadn’t logged into the forum for 3-4 months up until earlier this week.

But i have asked you to leave me the **** alone and i didnt need your help so why are still here hours later can u explain harassment. In the ot threaD I NEVER CAME AND NEVER CAME BACK TO TH B230 THREAD THATS BEEN BACK OPEN FOR TWO DAYS NOW. yALL SO FUKN STUPID U DONT REALIZE IT. The thread is open but yal; are following me around..... go help him...remember. See u so into fukn harassing me ya doneenoit!

Also, throw that autronic ecu in the dumpster where it belongs and buy something from the last decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back